The Settlers - Rise of an Empire

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

The Settlers - Rise of an Empire

Postby koolcat101 » Sun May 30, 2010 2:24 pm

OK I have a game called The Settlers - Rise of an Empire or just The Settlers. It is a fun, RTS game that takes place in the time of castles (sorry don't know what century that is.) You build up your settlement promote your knights and get cool things like battering rams and catapults. You can wage war agaisnt hostile factions and trade with friendly factions. I campaign your rival is The Red Prince. You get to kill him in the end. :lol: I enjoy waging total war. It is so fun burning them to the ground. You have to manage resources carefully. Things like stone wood and food.

All in all I think it is a fun game and I was wondeirng if anyone else has it. I also have the introduction video.

http://www.xfire.com/video/2ba8e4/

At 1:10 in the movie the ladie with the knife is Crimson Sabbatt. She is The Red Prince's Agent.

So yeah tell me waht you think please!
$0@p-&2o20

koolcat101
Community Member

Xfire: soap82020

Re: The Settlers - Rise of an Empire

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:55 pm

lol i know the game its pretty good but it laks warfare you only have 2 kinds of units archers and awords and only rams or cats silly compared to the other games i player stronghold 2 for example is very realistic and you can wage heavy wars in sparta you can compose your own wariors and steal weapons od dead enemies and use tem on your men
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Return to PC Games