What is the problem Kren

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Re: What is the problem Kren

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:24 am

Awkward. wrote:And you cannot condemn one man for the actions of another, . . .

If you are a man, try acting like one. I doubt it though.

You may not be running the 1.3 patch, but I know you've edited the .dlg script to demunge your game, making your hitboxes smaller.

Ah. Now the puzzlement is over. You were practically crowing about it the last time we fought. I bet you really, really wanted to boast about that at the time, but what fun would that be? You and your GF should take some time off, smell the roses, enjoy the weather, and maybe get a life outside of video games. This game is for entertainment only, if you are not entertained, then there is nothing that this game offers you besides aggravation and a diminishing ability to control yourself. Maybe we will see you on next year.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Re: What is the problem Kren

Postby Matt-Chicago » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:17 pm

I think both sides have been heard here.

Awkward, we have been discussing you and your partner in our admin section for weeks. We were all getting tired of the constant ranting about people cheating, and agreed we should make it clear we wanted you to change that behavior.

I understand players being competitive, but the vast majority are there to just relax and have a good time, and you and your partner were having a significant negative impact in that regard.

I don't think this last instance was so bad, but as others have pointed out, our patience was running thin. Personally, I'd rather have you and your partner on our server because you can be a lot of fun to play against (I mainly use aliases these days) when you're not ranting. See you after the ban, hopefully.

Topic locked.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Previous

Return to PC Games