What is the problem Kren

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

What is the problem Kren

Postby Awkward. » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:00 am

I don't really understand why kren has such a problem with me, a problem so big it deserves weeks of banishment.

The reason I am banned again eludes me. When you kick me, alrighty, but then you change your mind and make the kick into another ban, after I left...doesn't seem right.

Maybe I got carried away with....something? I would like to see why I deserve this treatment.

And maybe I shouldn't have came back in and said "I was booted cause I had 67 kills", but that was just me wanting to boast I had 67 kills, since I was booted right before the game ended.

I gurantee I would not have been banned, let alone a kick, if I had the same conversation with Kren under a different name than Awkward. That seems unfair and personal.

Please change my mind Kren
Awkward.
Community Member

Re: What is the problem Kren

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:25 am

I cant speak for kren, but there were plenty of times Ive kicked someone from a server then thought to myself, "ya know, Im really sick of this person causing trouble over and over again on my server and ruining the game for those who follow our few simple rules" and switched the kick to a ban.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby WD-40 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:52 am

...There's always 'more' to this kind of story...always....
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Dad » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:24 am

haasd0gg wrote:I cant speak for kren, but there were plenty of times Ive kicked someone from a server then thought to myself, "ya know, Im really sick of this person causing trouble over and over again on my server and ruining the game for those who follow our few simple rules" and switched the kick to a ban.

Agreed.
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby Jango_Fred » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:37 am

I feel compelled to directly answer the question which is posed in the topic title....... YOU
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Corpse » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:41 am

I was the banning admin, not Kren. You were banned for using FoV hacks.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:38 am

Awkward,

Let's just reflect on the attitude you appear to dish-out to anyone and everyone in-game.

* Harassment - other players and admins.
* Chat spamming
* Attempting to incite trouble between players.
* Accusations of cheating - other players and admin.
* Not listening to what the admins asks you to do.

A considerable amount of the above has being going on since you found out that some players were using the 1.3 patch and your attitude simply has got worse ever since. You have become what your player name states 'Awkward' to the point where your apparent enjoyment is through causing issues in-game, well guess what, that will be dealt with like anyone else who has this attitude. I'll give anyone a chance which can be seen in the server logs when I am in-game.

You do not seem to have the ability to listen and abide by the rules which you like breaking as per the above bullet points. You had a week vacation to think about all of this and what was the first thing you decided to do was to keep repeating I had banned you for week, over and over again, then inciting trouble between other players, not listening to when I asked you to drop it and harassing myself and others.

You are asked via chat to behave, then warned and then kicked and afterwards the ban applied simply because upon reflection you just did not learn from the last incident.

Regarding your score that had no bearing on your kick. I personally don't care if you had scored 10 or 110, time was up as per your attitude.

Stick to the rules, stop causing trouble and then you will be able to play without incident. If however you continue to cause trouble then the next ban will be a month. You have a ban for 2 weeks now. In these 2 weeks you should hopefully reflect upon how to improve yourself in-game, if not then you do know what will happen. I am all up for friendly banter and fun in-game but the stuff coming out in-chat from you is not friendly and it is disruptive for everyone playing.

See you in 2 weeks.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby nobody » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Corpse wrote:I was the banning admin, not Kren. You were banned for using FoV hacks.

how did You know he use FoV?
Don't ask.
nobody
Community Member

Xfire: nobody

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Why doesn't the damn youtube thing work for me....I hate technology. :wheelchair:

*edit - fixed for old man by MC
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby nobody » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1HwVmY28Pk[/youtube]

Why doesn't the damn youtube thing work for me....I hate technology. :wheelchair:

"How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria" Lmao
:lol: ....................:lol:..:lol:........:lol:
:lol:.................:lol:........:lol:......:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:...........:lol:..:lol:........:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't ask.
nobody
Community Member

Xfire: nobody