Alliance of Valiant Arms

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 pm

[m'kay] piece of [poo] wrote:Are you an idiot? It literally says right in the Cons there that it's a [poo] gaming computer.

Wait a minute, you've gotta be [poo] me. You paid 800$ for a computer with a 2.1 GHZ dual core processor, less than 500 gigabytes of space, and a [poo] Intel integrated graphics card? And don't try playing that "oh well I do school stuff on it too" card, that is still a tremendous waste of money. You could've paid 400$ for a school laptop and then paid another 400$ for a desktop that's better than that [poo] laptop. Also, TF2 is not graphically intense.

I bought this about 4yrs ago it was higher end then... idiot.
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on..."
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Xfire: dheanssler

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:37 pm

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer wrote:
[m'kay] piece of [poo] wrote:Are you an idiot? It literally says right in the Cons there that it's a [poo] gaming computer.

Wait a minute, you've gotta be [poo] me. You paid 800$ for a computer with a 2.1 GHZ dual core processor, less than 500 gigabytes of space, and a [poo] Intel integrated graphics card? And don't try playing that "oh well I do school stuff on it too" card, that is still a tremendous waste of money. You could've paid 400$ for a school laptop and then paid another 400$ for a desktop that's better than that [poo] laptop. Also, TF2 is not graphically intense.

What happened to "relatively new" then? And no, four years ago that was not higher end. That was barely skimming average four years ago. The only thing I would consider even better than average about it from 4 years ago would be the comparatively high amount of RAM, and even that's not very good. Oh, and fun fact: You could still have done what I suggested four years ago. Don't call me an idiot when you don't even research an 800 dollar purchase.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:50 pm

[m'kay] wrote:

What happened to "relatively new" then? And no, four years ago that was not higher end. That was barely skimming average four years ago. The only thing I would consider even better than average about it from 4 years ago would be the comparatively high amount of RAM, and even that's not very good. Oh, and fun fact: You could still have done what I suggested four years ago. Don't call me an idiot when you don't even research an 800 dollar purchase.

Relatively New= Not 20 yrs old. Higher end= Not on the piece of [poo] end.
Let's examine your suggestion: (By the way my laptop was on sale back then)
Suddenly a "Computer Expert" wrote:You could've paid 400$ for a school laptop and then paid another 400$ for a desktop that's better than that [poo] laptop.

I did NOT buy the laptop for school, I bought it to have a portable gaming platform that I could take with me. Why the [m'kay] are you even screwing with me? Do you live off of treating people like [poo]? Why are you even on SWGO? Do you play any Star Wars games?
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Suddenly a "Computer Expert" wrote:You could've paid 400$ for a school laptop and then paid another 400$ for a desktop that's better than that [poo] laptop.

I did NOT buy the laptop for school, I bought it to have a portable gaming platform that I could take with me. Why the [m'kay] are you even screwing with me? Do you live off of treating people like [poo]? Why are you even on SWGO? Do you play any Star Wars games?

Hey, buddy. For computers, 2 years is old. 4 years is [m'kay] ancient. Don't try and get all pithy with me. And no, higher end means higher end. It does not mean 'anything that isn't [m'kay] [poo]'. Also, I really hope that effort in making the NOT underlined, bolded, and larger than normal text was worth it. I mean, it didn't exactly make your point come across better in my opinion, but i'm only one man. And FYI, every time you buy a laptop for gaming purposes, you are spending up to twice as much money as a desktop that is just as good, if not better. It's really just not economical at all. If you really want a gaming laptop, I suggest newegg.com. Has all the great [poo].

And i'm not screwing with you. I'm calling you out on being [m'kay] stupid with computers and trying to help you save money. No, I don't live off treating people like [poo], it's just kinda fun. And yeah, I do play Star Wars games. I play The Force Unleashed once in a while. Stop getting all defensive and [poo] when someone tries to help your stupid ass out. Are you like twelve or something? I mean, it would explain quite a bit.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby ATCStewart » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Fixer, the fact that you quoted Narg as an imaginary member proves your stupidity.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:59 pm

ATCStewart wrote:Fixer, the fact that you quoted Narg as an imaginary member proves your stupidity.

The fact that you called him "Narg" proves your stupidity...
He changed his name.
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Not relly :\ :hjt:
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 pm

[m'kay] wrote:

And FYI, every time you buy a laptop for gaming purposes, you are spending up to twice as much money as a desktop that is just as good, if not better. It's really just not economical at all. If you really want a gaming laptop, I suggest newegg.com. Has all the great [poo]. I did not have internet when I purchased my laptop so I could not do proper research. I will go there when I buy a new computer. Thank you for the suggestion.

And i'm not screwing with you. I'm calling you out on being [m'kay] stupid with computers and trying to help you save money. No, I don't live off treating people like [poo], it's just kinda fun. It kind of looks like it, almost every post you make has a negative comment in it. And yeah, I do play Star Wars games. I play The Force Unleashed once in a while. Stop getting all defensive and [poo] when someone tries to help your stupid ass out. Help? You seriously think what you are doing is helping? This happened around 4yrs ago how are you going to help me repair a mistake back then? You got a time machine? (BTW that would be awesome) I already know I am going to get a different kind of laptop next time.

You still don't seem to grasp that this was around 4 years ago and I wanted a mobile gaming platform.
I start a thread about an online game I found trying to be positive. Then the first comment you make is
m'kay wrote:Are you an idiot? It literally says right in the Cons there that it's a [poo] gaming computer.
That review was made after I purchased my laptop. I know your "Title" says "Community Troll" and trolling is the only pleasure you get in life, but maybe you should get a hobby or something.
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Postby ATCStewart » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:17 am

Have you never seen people refer to MT as Val? People can change their names, but some still call them by their old ones.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby Heatmaster78 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:43 am

ATCStewart wrote:Fixer, the fact that you quoted Narg as an imaginary member proves your stupidity.

The fact that you called him "Narg" proves your stupidity...
He changed his name.

It's funny because people still call him Narg.

My Xfire name is Värmebehärska and people still call me Heat.

Does that make them stupid as well?
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

PreviousNext

Return to PC Games