Alliance of Valiant Arms

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Re: Alliance of Valiant Arms

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:29 pm

ahahahahahaha oh wow I don't even need to say anything
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Heatmaster78 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:49 pm

[m'kay] wrote:ahahahahahaha oh wow I don't even need to say anything

I thought I might relieve you of your duties for this thread.

Although I don't do nearly as good a job as you.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:10 pm

ATCStewart wrote:Did I say stupidity? My bad, I meant immaturity. And quoting someone as a [m'kay] piece of [poo] isn't making something a big deal? SWGO is friendly community, but you are making this out more then it was meant to be. I intended to write [m'kay]'s name as Narg because that is what I have always called him by.

:stupid:
I even apologized and [m'kay] retards like you can't take a hint. :headbang: You just keep on [female dog].
Do any of you morons understand what this thread was for? Take your [female dog] to some other thread that deserves it, you are putting a very bad image on SWGO.

Oh and ATCStewart
ATCStewart wrote:I intended to write [m'kay]'s name as Narg because that is what I have always called him by.

I intended to call him what I did because that is what I think of him.
Last edited by (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on..."
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Xfire: dheanssler

Postby ATCStewart » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:15 pm

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer wrote: and [m'kay] retards like you

This goes on to prove that you're 100% smarter then the rest of us.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:18 pm

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer wrote:
I intended to call him what I did because that is what I think of him.

Alright, I have a serious question for you. Are you a [m'kay] child? I try to help you out with computer [poo], then you get all up and arms as if I just came to your house, shot your dog, raped your mother, and then burned it all down. I'm sorry if i'm not the nicest [m'kay] around, but at least I don't freak the [m'kay] out when someone tries to offer assistance in a somewhat mocking tone. Bottom line, you got absolutely nothing you didn't deserve by being a whiny little [female dog]. I tell you what; if you're a kid, then that's fine. You'll grow out of it someday. But it seems like you're either trying to be an adult, or god forbid you are one. If it's the latter, then you are a sad, stupid, immature little man. Grow some balls, [poo].
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Heatmaster78 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:33 pm

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer wrote:Do any of you morons understand what this thread is for?

I do.
I don't think you do. You created this thread for Alliance of Valiant Arms.
But you had to go on and [female dog] to Narg about your computer, its specs, and price.

You could've kept this thread on track if you didn't start [female dog] to Narg.

So it's your fault this thread is what it is now.

ATCStewart (not me) wrote:I intended to write [m'kay]'s name as Narg because that is what I have always called him by.

Fixer, are you seriously that idiotic and lazy that you just copy-paste what Stew said and put my name in as a sub for his? Unbelieveable.

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer wrote:You just keep on [female dog].

I'm sorry, but correct me if I'm wrong.
But you sound like you're [female dog] here about us [female dog].

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer wrote:Take your [female dog] to some other thread that deserves it, you are putting a very bad image on SWGO.

This thread kinda does deserve some [female dog]. And you're putting a bad image on SWGO as well, since you're just going along with the [female dog].

Now lets just all SHUT THE HELL UP and enjoy some peace for once.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:57 pm

To clear up misunderstandings
Thread Overview:

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Talking about Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA)
Mentions Slow Computer bought 4yrs ago on sale

[m'kay]
First Words "Are you an idiot?"
Rudely gives "Advice" (when this happened around 4yrs ago)
Says, "TF2 is not graphically intense. At all." (I haven't bought games in a long time, so my games I have been playing are older games)

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Quotes [m'kay] (Ok honestly the title wasn't that polite, but I disliked you anyway from how you rudely troll other peoples threads)
Explains I bought the laptop about 4yrs ago

[m'kay]
Conflict of Definitions "Relatively New" (My Definition= Less than 5yrs old Your definition= Less Than 2yrs old)
Explains that I could have bought a desktop and laptop for 800$

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Explains the Laptop Sale Price=500$. I wanted to have a gaming laptop not a gaming desktop computer
Asks "Why you are screwing with me?"

[m'kay]
Explains definition of Old
"And FYI, every time you buy a laptop for gaming purposes, you are spending up to twice as much money as a desktop that is just as good, if not better." (I know that, you missed part of my previous statement stating I wanted a mobile gaming computer. )
Then you talk about newegg.com (I didn't have internet when I bought my laptop so I didn't know about that site)
Says "I'm calling you out on being [m'kay] stupid with computers and trying to help you save money" (How am I stupid with computers? I didn't have access to internet to do proper research on buying computers. I took that as an insult because at my school I am the "computer guy".)
You state "No, I don't live off treating people like [poo], it's just kinda fun." (You find it fun to treat people like [poo]?)

ATCStewart
Calls me stupid for changing [m'kay]'s quote name (Why does that make me stupid?)

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Trying to put the thread back on track

Heatmaster78
Calls me a hypocrite for changing [m'kay] name (It was intentional)

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Asking, Why this has become a big deal?
Apologizes to ATCStewart

ATCStewart
Calls (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer Immature (Yet by refusing my apology you prove yourself to be immature)
Explains he also intended to write Narg instead of [m'kay]

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Explain I apologized
Asks you to take your [female dog] elsewhere (Trying to get the thread back on track, again...)

[m'kay]
Says He is trying to help me
Says I overreacted (I may have overreacted to your first comment but like you said "you got absolutely nothing you didn't deserve by being a whiny little [female dog]")

Heatmaster78
But you had to go on and [female dog] to Narg about your computer, its specs, and price
(Where? He was the one that read the article and posted the specs and price)
Says one thing I agree with:
Heatmaster wrote:Now lets just all SHUT THE HELL UP and enjoy some peace for once.
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Postby toad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:07 am

So in smaller summation:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 am

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer wrote:To clear up misunderstandings
Thread Overview:

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer

[m'kay]
Says, "TF2 is not graphically intense. At all." (I haven't bought games in a long time, so my games I have been playing are older games)

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Quotes [m'kay] (Ok honestly the title wasn't that polite, but I disliked you anyway from how you rudely troll other peoples threads)

[m'kay]
Conflict of Definitions "Relatively New" (My Definition= Less than 5yrs old Your definition= Less Than 2yrs old)

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Explains the Laptop Sale Price=500$. I wanted to have a gaming laptop not a gaming desktop computer

[m'kay]
"And FYI, every time you buy a laptop for gaming purposes, you are spending up to twice as much money as a desktop that is just as good, if not better." (I know that, you missed part of my previous statement stating I wanted a mobile gaming computer. )
Then you talk about newegg.com (I didn't have internet when I bought my laptop so I didn't know about that site)
Says "I'm calling you out on being [m'kay] stupid with computers and trying to help you save money" (How am I stupid with computers? I didn't have access to internet to do proper research on buying computers. I took that as an insult because at my school I am the "computer guy".)
You state "No, I don't live off treating people like [poo], it's just kinda fun." (You find it fun to treat people like [poo]?)

ATCStewart
Calls me stupid for changing [m'kay]'s quote name (Why does that make me stupid?)

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer

Heatmaster78

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Apologizes to ATCStewart

ATCStewart
Calls (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer Immature (Yet by refusing my apology you prove yourself to be immature)

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Explain I apologized
Asks you to take your [female dog] elsewhere (Trying to get the thread back on track, again...)

[m'kay]
Says I overreacted (I may have overreacted to your first comment but like you said "you got absolutely nothing you didn't deserve by being a whiny little [female dog]")

Heatmaster78
But you had to go on and [female dog] to Narg about your computer, its specs, and price
Heatmaster wrote:Now lets just all SHUT THE HELL UP and enjoy some peace for once.

True Summary: OH MY GOD I AM A SMALL CHILD I CANNOT DEAL WITH BEING TALKED TO RUDELY ON THE INTERNET

Grow a [m'kay] [Richard], you retarded [poo]. I swear to god, you are bar none the stupidest [m'kay] i've ever seen on this site. You make [m'kay] MJ look like a genius, because at least he didn't keep posting in the topic [female dog] constantly. Shut the [m'kay] up and let the topic die if you're so goddamn butthurt about it.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:10 am

[m'kay] wrote:
(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer wrote:To clear up misunderstandings
Thread Overview:

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer

[m'kay]

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer

[m'kay]

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer

[m'kay]

ATCStewart

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer

Heatmaster78

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Apologizes to ATCStewart

ATCStewart

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Explain I apologized

[m'kay]

Heatmaster78

True Summary: OH MY GOD I AM A SMALL CHILD I CANNOT DEAL WITH BEING TALKED TO RUDELY ON THE INTERNET

Grow a [m'kay] [Richard], you retarded [poo]. I swear to god, you are bar none the stupidest [m'kay] i've ever seen on this site. You make [m'kay] MJ look like a genius, because at least he didn't keep posting in the topic [female dog] constantly. Shut the [m'kay] up and let the topic die if you're so goddamn butthurt about it.

Someone is PMSing...
Did you miss your therapist appointment today?
But Yes I am dropping this thread. If you comment then you are the one dragging it up again.
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to PC Games