BF3 Game

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Re: BF3 Game

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:39 am

ATCStewart wrote:What I find interesting is that I've seen more bad language in Battlefront 2 than in TF2.

That does depend on the server...in the servers i play in you can find it very easely...but iv'e never seen more flaming in any game then SWBF2 HA wich is another reason i like LOTRO..but if you hate MMO's like WoW you won't like it..thinking of this i still gotta upload a vid about it :twisted:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby toad » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:19 pm

fightingclam wrote:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
haasd0gg wrote:If you want to be relatively mature and rock BF3, head on over to WGO.
If you want to act like the swbf crowd, either stay here or go to a different BF community.
- you're welcome sev.

So basicly your saying we have to pick between a muture +16-18 Community and a 12 year old community? :lol:

I think the maturity level of most everybody here is below 10 years old :whistling:

:stupid:

SWBF2 is a game I play with my daughter, BFBC2/BF3 is not. I am happy to have found a somewhat similar minded group of miscreants that I don't have to worry about my daughter when she plays. :gun_bandana: :action-smiley-043:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Toad, there is clan called West Coast Killaz =WCK= that is dedicated to BC2 and BF3 and they are totally family oriented and admin their servers really well. They keep them free of smacktards and foul mouth people and morons. They even had a TS3 server where their admins are on all the time and they make it very aware that no bad language or taunting is allowed. So just a thought.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby toad » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:34 pm

mrjamwin wrote:Toad, there is clan called West Coast Killaz =WCK= that is dedicated to BC2 and BF3 and they are totally family oriented and admin their servers really well. They keep them free of smacktards and foul mouth people and morons. They even had a TS3 server where their admins are on all the time and they make it very aware that no bad language or taunting is allowed. So just a thought.

Thanks! I will check them out.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Just don't tell em who sent ya. They already banned jammy :dots:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby mrjamwin » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:52 pm

LOL @ Haas. I already got a in with that clan. I let my son join them. So they kind of like me. :innocent:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby THEWULFMAN » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:40 am

(Rogue).ltc.dan.(SWGO) wrote:Also Because Battlefront 2 has crap Graphics and BF3 has better graphics.

Good graphics do not make a good game. It can be all pretty and shiney, but if it plays like crap, it's still crap. Not to say that BF3 is crap, I know it isn't even though I've never played it.

Point is, switching SWGO from SWBF2 to BF3 because BF3 has better graphics is a horrible reason. You might as well like the prequels better because they look "nicer" than the Original Trilogy.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:12 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:
(Rogue).ltc.dan.(SWGO) wrote:Also Because Battlefront 2 has crap Graphics and BF3 has better graphics.

Good graphics do not make a good game. It can be all pretty and shiney, but if it plays like crap, it's still crap. Not to say that BF3 is crap, I know it isn't even though I've never played it.

Point is, switching SWGO from SWBF2 to BF3 because BF3 has better graphics is a horrible reason. You might as well like the prequels better because they look "nicer" than the Original Trilogy.

Says who? That's your damn opinion. Keeping playing your 5 year old outdated damn game. :twisted:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby THEWULFMAN » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:32 am

mrjamwin wrote:
THEWULFMAN wrote:

Says who? That's your damn opinion. Keeping playing your 5 year old outdated damn game. :twisted:

It's 6 years old actually. What's with the hostility? I never said BF3 was a bad game, or that it shouldn't be played, or that the SWGO community can't support it. My point was that you shouldn't switch games just because the new one looks nicer.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:26 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:It's 6 years old actually. What's with the hostility? I never said BF3 was a bad game, or that it shouldn't be played, or that the SWGO community can't support it. My point was that you shouldn't switch games just because the new one looks nicer.

Lol wulf that's mrjamwin's normal talking, i'd take it more as a joke or sarcasm then a hostile comment :lol:

And about BF3 vs SWBF2 there isn't a comparison, their just in my eyes diffrent types of games, you couldn't compare a MMO to a FPS right?
Well SWBF2 is so old that i wouldn't even consider it much of a FPS especially with HA wich is TPS, and like yanny said, i'd love to see a SPS game :lol:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

PreviousNext

Return to PC Games