Thoughts on TF2

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Thoughts on TF2

Postby Heatmaster78 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:31 pm

What are your guys' thoughts on TF2?

I personally think it's a great game. I have a group of people competing in UGC, which is one of the competitive leagues in TF2.
So far we're 1-2 :whistling:

Do any of you have TF2? What do you think about it?
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Re: Thoughts on TF2

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 am

Well i personally love the game.
The emotes you have, the taunting, every character being how he is, it's beautifull :twisted:
I especially love how the heavy starts singing in russian when he eats his "sandvich" or how the scout can beat up people with a fish :lol:
However, iv'e turned away from FPS's or PVP for that mather, all i get from it are people raging, flaming, whining about things....

I mean seriosly in TF2 it's alwayes OMG noob you bodyshotted me
In SWBF2 it's pull/push/choke/det/mine/frag/engeneer/hero Noob
While in LOTRO you get OMG another OP burglar/champion/Mini

Games get unbalanced, and even if their not, if people can't get kill the 1v1 way, or they want to kill as much as they want they will spawn camp you
So whatever game your in, balanced or not balanced you will have someguy being a douche about losing wich creates flaming, drama and in the end makes you take the game way too seriosly

MMO's are mainly PVE you won't have an NPC telling you "HAHA PWNT NOOB" no drama, all teamwork and coordination

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Return to PC Games