E3 2012 Surprises (A Distant Hope)

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Re: E3 2012 Surprises (A Distant Hope)

Postby Acesonnall » Sat May 05, 2012 12:04 pm

[$$$]_Daae_ wrote:I myself would like to see Star Wars Rep. Commando 2 with a3rd person view.

They should really make that an option.

I really hope they do continue this series sometime in the future. I mean, you can't just kill Sev and the series. You know how many times I've tried to go back to him to see if he was still there (When I first beat the game)?
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby Ariel » Mon May 21, 2012 8:00 pm

haasd0gg wrote:I'm playing mw3 right now. People are still playing cod4. It hasn't left.

I still play COD4 all the time. MW2 and MW3 were just beefed-up remixes of the same game.
I am a white, straight, educated, conservative Christian who owns guns...I am a liberal's worst nightmare.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER >>>https://twitter.com/#!/Musical_Muze<<<

Ariel
Community Member

Xfire: 1992ariel
Steam ID: 1992ariel

Postby Dustbusta23 » Mon May 21, 2012 11:44 pm

[$$$]_Daae_ wrote:I myself would like to see Star Wars Rep. Commando 2 with a3rd person view.

Would be sweet. Kinda like a star wars socom. :th_a017:
Dustbusta23
Community Member

Postby WGO-Jango » Tue May 22, 2012 12:11 am

Black Ops II is a Ghost Recon knock off with an Oliver North induced Live Free Or Die Hard theme. Just like Black Ops was a knock off of the Manturian Candidate except they moved it up one war. BO2 isn't even on a new engine, this is the sixth game in the revived series and it's not even being built on a new engine. If you want to know where CoD is heading just look at Guitar Hero, sure it still makes money but it's been so abused and saturated that it's nearly killed its own genre. You can see this happening with CoD, MW3 didn't sell as well as Black Ops. Could it be because people prefer Treyarch developed games over Infinity Ward ones? Possibly.

As for what I'll be looking for at E3? I'll be watching to see what new details arise on Naughty Dog's The Last of Us. I know that's about the time they plan on releasing a demo. I'm also hoping DICE will be there with some information on what can be found in the next two DLCs for Battlefield 3 after Close Quarters. I'm also holding out that inXile Entertainment will have something to show from Wasteland 2, its hardly started development but it would be nice if they could answer some questions and show some alpha build stuff. That's pretty much it, I don't expect E3 to be as good as last year especially with the plethora of studios and developers that have gone under or have been liquidated over the last year.
WGO-Jango

Previous

Return to PC Games