Unkown

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Unkown

Postby ULTIMATE_EAW » Mon May 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Unkown
Last edited by ULTIMATE_EAW on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ULTIMATE EMPIRE AT WAR. Download and start the game, remember what i will do.

Find out what CODE this is: EAW, EAW FOC, SWTFU2, SWTOR, SWJKII: JO, SWJK: JA.

Find out this CODE and you win.
ULTIMATE_EAW
Community Member

Xfire: Secret
Steam ID: Secret

Re: WARPLANET

Postby haasd0gg » Mon May 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Yep. Sounds like you've got your priorities in order there, boss. :appl:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby 11_Panama_ » Mon May 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Wow..I understood that....what is it with you?
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon May 28, 2012 6:35 pm

ULTIMATE_EAW wrote:WARPLANET is a PC game i will creat. But first i must make a game company, if i succeed making WARPLANET i will celebrate. If i don't succeed i must stay home and find some work to do. My last chanse.

(SWGO)Star Wars

I am no tekkie, but dont ya need a CPU to create a PC game? And were you not saying good bye because you dont have a CPU for your PC? Did you trademark the name WARPLANET? By the time you get a CPU for your PC, some goofball will come up with a game and steal your name. FYI, KMA ASAP. TTFN.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Ariel » Mon May 28, 2012 8:01 pm

ULTIMATE_EAW wrote:If i don't succeed i must stay home and find some work to do. My last chanse.

*GASP* You mean, like, getting an actual life? :eek: When I was your age (I feel really old saying that lol) I was already working a 20-hour week.
I am a white, straight, educated, conservative Christian who owns guns...I am a liberal's worst nightmare.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER >>>https://twitter.com/#!/Musical_Muze<<<

Ariel
Community Member

Xfire: 1992ariel
Steam ID: 1992ariel

Postby Darth Crater » Mon May 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Take it from someone who's part of one - making a startup gaming company can be pretty difficult. Do you know how to code a game, and what language and engine you'll be developing in? Apparently you have some experience developing Spore adventures and possibly game mods, which is a plus, but a long way from developing an actual game. If you don't know how to code, be sure to find someone who can, as they'll know which things are challenging technically and which aren't. Also, you'll need someone to do your art - moderately difficult if you're working in 2D, and can be a major expense in 3D. Also, make sure you have people who are capable of running a business (and know the applicable laws) on board from the start.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby [m'kay] » Mon May 28, 2012 11:40 pm

I'm trying to find a way to make fun of this that isn't stupid, but seriously this is the kind of [poo] me and my friends used to say back when we were ten [m'kay] years old. "YEAH AND IT'LL HAVE LIKE EVERY BUILDING AND YOU CAN BLOW THEM UP AND GO INSIDE THEM BUT THEN THERE'LL BE MONSTERS AND THEN THEY'LL COME IN AND BE LIKE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AND OH MY GOD YEAH". You don't just create a [m'kay] game design studio with no experience or knowledge at the age of 17. Go to college for it if you actually want to do it, or stop wasting our time with this. No, for [m'kay]'s sake, Spore's little adventure creator thing does not count as knowledge of how to make a game. That's like building a birdhouse with tools. Making a game is like trying to build a birdhouse, except you have to create your tools, go out and find the wood yourself, and then watch as every single bird sits in your house and [female dog] about how [m'kay] terrible it is because you are a terrible birdhouse maker.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby WD-40 » Tue May 29, 2012 2:12 am

I think your game should have the players say a bunch of stuff to each other during battle that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever thru the use of the Function keys (like what we use on BF2).

11_Panama_ wrote:Wow..I understood that....what is it with you?

He's been faking it.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Belgarath » Tue May 29, 2012 5:09 am

Kickstarter! Kickstarter!
Belgarath
Community Member

Postby crazyperson » Tue May 29, 2012 6:57 am

What
There's nothing wrong with a bit of hellfire raining from the sky every now and then.
crazyperson
Community Member

Next

Return to PC Games