Star Wars 1313 - New game coming

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Star Wars 1313 - New game coming

Postby WD-40 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:35 pm

WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Re: Star Wars 1313 - New game coming

Postby Brazosgrad » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:30 pm

As Arte Johnson used to say on Laugh-In, "Verrrrryy Interrrrresting".
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:34 pm

haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Col. Hstar » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:45 pm

I think it looks interesting. The fact the it doesn't seem to be yet another Star Wars game all about Jedi and Sith is a plus in my book.
Not that I don't like them, but Lucasarts has leaned heavily on light-saber duels and force moves to much recently. The original movies were not solely about Luke Skywalker, there as a little rebellion going on too

So long as it's not this

Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby WGO-Jango » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:09 pm

From what I've read it possibly takes place between New Hope and Return of the Jedi or Expanded Universe. Your playing as a bounty hunter on Coruscant in one of the lower levels-1313. If anyone here as read any Star Wars novels that take place on Coruscant you already have an idea of what this level should look and feel like. Supposedly LA will hav more info on 1313 when E3 roles around so we won't have long to wait.

One thing I'm hoping is it isn't like Star Wars Bounty Hunter, as much as I loved that game because I got to go around beating dudes up as my second favorite SW badass (Boba is first) the gameplay was linear and repetitive. It would be great if this game offered a lot of customization as far as what race you can be and the equipment to use, some open world exploration and definitely space combat.
WGO-Jango

Postby The Master » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:29 am

I would like to see a knights of the old republic style game set in the time the new Jedi Order
Doctors Fear Me
The Master
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 am

Bueno Player wrote:I would like to see a knights of the old republic style game set in the time the new Jedi Order

Ah that's very nice. Start a topic on that and don't f'n troll this one with what you wish for. Go find a genie and make your [m'kay] wishes known. :whistling:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Richdog » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:54 am

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! HEY GUYS! IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby The Master » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:29 am

mrjamwin wrote:
Bueno Player wrote:I would like to see a knights of the old republic style game set in the time the new Jedi Order

Ah that's very nice. Start a topic on that and don't f'n troll this one with what you wish for. Go find a genie and make your [m'kay] wishes known. :whistling:

Nah I like posting in this thread. It's about an upcoming starwars computer game, that everyone is speculating on and I just wanted to join in this conversation. You can go back out to your porch now and scream at the little kids running on your lawn. :wheelchair:

Oh and FYI - Your little rant about my post was almost twice as long as mine and even further off topic. So whose the troll now :ninja:
Doctors Fear Me
The Master
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:23 am

Bueno Player wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:

Nah I like posting in this thread. It's about an upcoming starwars computer game, that everyone is speculating on and I just wanted to join in this conversation. You can go back out to your porch now and scream at the little kids running on your lawn. :wheelchair:

Oh and FYI - Your little rant about my post was almost twice as long as mine and even further off topic. So whose the troll now :ninja:

me you illiterate [m'kay]?
[m'kay]
MVP

Next

Return to PC Games