Fallout Universe Google Earth

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Fallout Universe Google Earth

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:56 pm

So like a week ago I was really bored and since I'm a massive fan of the Fallout games (1,2,3, and NV), I decided to go into Google Earth and mark as many of the real world locations of Fallout locations. Then after that was done I added some more of Fallout location that don't exist, getting them as close as I could to a logical and accurate location. I started with New Vegas as it has a LOT of real life locations there. I also outlined what I guessed what was the playable world for the 4 main Fallout games, I think I'm really close (give or take a few miles in any direction). I marked part of I-15, but not all of it. I'll probably more more roads in the future. I intend to use what I created as a reference when I'm making mods for Fallout New Vegas. If you're working on a mod's story, it's good to know exactly where everything is.

It's an ongoing project, though I got most of the important stuff done. Here's the .kmz. Enjoy. If anyone notices a flaw and thinks they know of a better location for a fiction place, let me know and I might change it (might being that I might not agree).

Screenshots.

I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Return to PC Games