Mass Effect 3 Ending question [please NO spoilers]

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Re: Mass Effect 3 Ending question [please NO spoilers]

Postby BurzaP » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:38 am

Thewulf, I asked "no spoilers" to don't know I will have to assault on anything -_- whatever, thanks people for explanation. I guess I will play two times through this ending cos I've heard of this original ending that is actually really goo too.To the Multi: asap I'll buy it and finish I'm sure I'll launch it.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby Darth Crater » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:59 am

BurzaP wrote:Thewulf, I asked "no spoilers" to don't know I will have to assault on anything -_- whatever, thanks people for explanation. I guess I will play two times through this ending cos I've heard of this original ending that is actually really goo too.To the Multi: asap I'll buy it and finish I'm sure I'll launch it.

I'm not sure how well this came through, so let me break it down for you. There is nothing in the original ending that is not in the Extended Cut. The Extended Cut is a much better experience to end your game with. There's really no need to play it without the DLC at all - you could learn just as much by looking up what was changed afterward.

Origin ID is "darthcrater". Let me know if you have any questions about the multiplayer.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 pm

BurzaP wrote:Thewulf, I asked "no spoilers" to don't know I will have to assault on anything

Don't try to make me feel bad. I spoiled practically nothing. I gave you no details, and you should know by now (the game has been out since March) that Cerberus is one of the enemies you fight in the game. Telling you that you assault a Cerberus base is like saying you fight the Reapers in the game. Shocker.

Here's more big spoilers for you, Commander Shepard shoots things, Joker flys things, and Garrus calibrates things. Oh, and Tali has a shotgun. Thought I'd ruin that surprise for you too.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby BurzaP » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:34 pm

I've been fighting for Cerberus so far :D nvm
thanks Crater, just finished ME2. Awesome game.
I will download this DLC, thanks again.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:42 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:Well, I've never claimed to be sane.

:appl:

I'll be quite honest, if everybody was sane and just plain normal like every other human around hings would be [m'kay] boring.
Personally the crazy people are the fun ones :D and you actually have to be nuts to be here in the first place :whistling:
However you have to have your limits, like everything else, otherwise you might end up like these guys.
WARNING, profanity in the video look at own risk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2WH9J5n3sE

MT :twisted:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Previous

Return to PC Games