GTA

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

GTA

Postby kjeopardy » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:31 am

We need a GTA thread...didnt see one, so, here it is!

Let's hear speculation about GTA 5, and thoughts about previous GTA games. If you dont know what GTA stands for, please leave this thread :mrgreen:.
Last edited by kjeopardy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Xfire: kjeopardy

Re: GTA

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 am

Too bad this is in the xbox forum. I loved gta sa on the ps2.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby kjeopardy » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:00 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Too bad this is in the xbox forum. I loved gta sa on the ps2.

Who really cares? GTA is the same game on all platforms...I loved GTA SA on PC...and GTA 4 on PC.

Maybe someone should actually move this to the PC forum...
"Mathematics is the queen of sciences and number theory is the queen of mathematics. She often condescends to render service to astronomy and other natural sciences, but in all relations she is entitled to the first rank."~Karl Friedrich Gauss
kjeopardy
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Thread moved per request
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Stranger » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:38 am

I also loved GTA SA on the PS2, then I learned about modding games on the pc. I still play GTASA on the pc and have so many different mods installed on it that it is like a whole different game, I love it.
Stranger
Community Member

Postby BurzaP » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:29 am

I've always loved GTA but I have bad feelings about GTAV. I'm 100% sure that the only thing they will make bad will be optimization for PCs. They just won't do this. They are so arrogant that when it comes to PCs they do conversion but don't give a flying.. how ppl will deal with their laziness. It doesn't matter the game should run on 1 or 2 year old heavy armed PC. Buying GTA V will directly involve with getting rid of at least 900$ for new PC.
I'd love to play in GTA V but... I had a great PC, played in full details on full HD with 60 fraps in GTAIV. Without reason, after 50% progress in game I had to change settings on very low and even there I had only... 16 fraps max. Can you get it, cos I no. Till the time they won't move their asses and do a normal conversion I won't pay for their game thousand bucks.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby kjeopardy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:14 am

BurzaP wrote:I've always loved GTA but I have bad feelings about GTAV. I'm 100% sure that the only thing they will make bad will be optimization for PCs. They just won't do this. They are so arrogant that when it comes to PCs they do conversion but don't give a flying.. how ppl will deal with their laziness. It doesn't matter the game should run on 1 or 2 year old heavy armed PC. Buying GTA V will directly involve with getting rid of at least 900$ for new PC.
I'd love to play in GTA V but... I had a great PC, played in full details on full HD with 60 fraps in GTAIV. Without reason, after 50% progress in game I had to change settings on very low and even there I had only... 16 fraps max. Can you get it, cos I no. Till the time they won't move their asses and do a normal conversion I won't pay for their game thousand bucks.

I know what you mean. I play GTA 4 on a 2011 mac, and it can handle it well, but not on the highest settings...its ridiculous how resource-consuming GTA games are.
kjeopardy
Community Member

Postby AdinWilliam » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:18 am

I love GTA. I have played this game so many time and enjoyed it. I have this game and love to play on PS3.
Last edited by NiteRunner81 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't use your signature as a personal billboard..
AdinWilliam
Community Member

Return to PC Games