Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Postby WGO-Jango » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:31 pm

I like consoles, I don't need to upgrade my PC for every new game that comes out. Yeh for consoles the up-front costs are high but for those who have managed to stick it out for two years on their PS2s the rewards are plenty if they get a PS3 now. Besides, I like having a console that won't be replaced by a newer model every 2-4 years.

On topic, I'm never sharing my class selections with anyone but haas knows it has something to do with a shotgun.

EDIT- Here's an awesome video I found on Joystiq.com the other day, answers some questions about the not-so-well advertised features in COD6.
WGO-Jango

Postby koolcat101 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:38 am

haasd0gg wrote: its WAYYY harder with a controller.

You are kidding, right? I play used to swbf2 on comp with keyboard and mouse and I sucked so bad. I play with a Cyborg Rumble game controller. The buttons are like a xbox 360 controller. And oh my gosh controller is WAYYY easier. I don't get why keyboard is easier, to you I gues but for me, NO WAY. And If I want I could make a mess of blankets on the floor and play looking up at screen. My vista (it is decent crap) screen is HUGE so it doesnt matter. :mrgreen:
$0@p-&2o20

koolcat101
Community Member

Xfire: soap82020

Postby Chin » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:45 am

because [poo] controllers suck, and cheap replicas of [poo] controllers suck more.
Chin
Community Member

Postby Jango_Fred » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:58 am

This may be the first thing this kid has said that I agree with... of course I had to read the damn thing 5 times before I could understand it.
koolcat101 wrote:You are kidding, right? I play used to swbf2 on comp with keyboard and mouse and I sucked so bad. I play with a Cyborg Rumble game controller. The buttons are like a xbox 360 controller. And oh my gosh controller is WAYYY easier. I don't get why keyboard is easier, to you I gues but for me, NO WAY. And If I want I could make a mess of blankets on the floor and play looking up at screen. My vista (it is decent crap) screen is HUGE so it doesnt matter. :mrgreen:
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:59 am

get on cod fred
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby WGO-Jango » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:58 pm

haasd0gg wrote:get on cod fred

Yeh you effin' bum get MW2. I'm giving my copy a break come the 26th, MAG will be occupying my free time after that. I plan to make my way up the leader structure and rape face.
WGO-Jango

Previous

Return to PC Games