Which is better?

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Re: Which is better?

Postby SWINE FLU » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:53 am

Chin wrote:I would hold out until battlefield 1943 and starcraft two come out. just a few more months

I would but my PC is so old and does not have a great graphics card. Seeing as I am too lazy to go and buy one, I may go for that Best Of PC pack. If it's not in shops I can buy it from Amazon.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby mrjamwin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:12 pm

SWINE FLU wrote:
Chin wrote:I would hold out until battlefield 1943 and starcraft two come out. just a few more months

I would but my PC is so old and does not have a great graphics card. Seeing as I am too lazy to go and buy one, I may go for that Best Of PC pack. If it's not in shops I can buy it from Amazon.

Well, you're screwed then because you won't be able to run any of the Jedi Knight series without one and I'm pretty sure it's the same with the Kotor series.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Minwu325 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 am

mrjamwin wrote:
SWINE FLU wrote:

Well, you're screwed then because you won't be able to run any of the Jedi Knight series without one and I'm pretty sure it's the same with the Kotor series.

I ran both of them easily with the Geforce 4000 series and half a gig of RAM.
Minwu325
Community Member

Postby KOko » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:26 am

what kind of troll you should be to revive topic thats dead for 6 months ?
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Previous

Return to PC Games