Battle for middle earth two.

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Re: Battle for middle earth two.

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:09 pm

when a majority is reached, opinions are turned into facts
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Chin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:19 pm

That is a fallacious argument that would say that socrates was wrong, because that is what the people of athens said. and killing jews is just because nazi germany thought so. majority= right is a bad argument and you should read about majority tyranny and morality on stanford encyclopedia of philosophy. anyway this has nothing to do with the original topic, just figured I couldn't watch people trumpet their fallacious arguments without saying something.
Chin
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Chin wrote:That is a fallacious argument that would say that socrates was wrong, because that is what the people of athens said. and killing jews is just because nazi germany thought so. majority= right is a bad argument and you should read about majority tyranny and morality on stanford encyclopedia of philosophy. anyway this has nothing to do with the original topic, just figured I couldn't watch people trumpet their fallacious arguments without saying something.

ok so Nazi Germany is a majority

I guess the other nations of the world didn't have a larger population when they killed the [poo] out of the nazis for doing that

also, is fallacious your word of the day or something? just fyi, it's not a very advanced word.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Chin » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:10 am

um, I only used it twice in one post, and I am pleased you finally brought the fact that the rest of the nations frowned upon it, and you obviously need to study history because the nations didn't attack germany because they killed jews, in fact some didn't even know it was going on. but two. other people outside swgo think bfme2 is a very good game, so using your logic that would constitute a majority and thus mean that bfme2 is a good game. finally, I used the word fallacious twice. You still didn't doubt that it would mean that socrates or other great people were wrong, this is why democracy is inherently flawed, it is just a popularity contest. read some history and some philosophy before making uninformed claims about stuff ok :whistling:
Chin
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:34 am

Chin wrote:um, I only used it twice in one post, and I am pleased you finally brought the fact that the rest of the nations frowned upon it, and you obviously need to study history because the nations didn't attack germany because they killed jews, in fact some didn't even know it was going on. but two. other people outside swgo think bfme2 is a very good game, so using your logic that would constitute a majority and thus mean that bfme2 is a good game. finally, I used the word fallacious twice. You still didn't doubt that it would mean that socrates or other great people were wrong, this is why democracy is inherently flawed, it is just a popularity contest. read some history and some philosophy before making uninformed claims about stuff ok :whistling:

Actually, no. Using my logic, BFME2 is a bad game. Because it's [poo]. Now since I can't really come up with a decent comeback right now, i'll just settle for [m'kay] you. :-|
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Chin » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:38 am

it was a nice discussion however. Anyway before more flame erupts out of mount doom can someone lock this topic?
Chin
Community Member

Postby Mandalore » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Amusing. Anyhow, I found the game fun when teaming up with a buddy (In my case, Imperius and Rexxo) but it just looked like C and C with a LOTR skin to me.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby Chin » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:13 pm

but my point was, it is a really good lotr game and if you like lotr you will have a lot of fun with it, as I do.
Chin
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Chin wrote:but my point was, it is a really good lotr game and if you like lotr you will have a lot of fun with it, as I do.

Um, I have one of those little light up mugs that you could get a long ass time ago, and I have all the books in my little cupboard thing. I like LOTR. It is a [poo] game. Get over it.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Chin » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:04 am

To me it is a fun game. you do not like it, this thread has accomplished it's purpose and further discussion would be worthless.
Chin
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to PC Games