Mass Effect 2

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Re: Mass Effect 2

Postby samonuh » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Corpse wrote:
Nargotah wrote: I AM PROBABLY THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET THAT ISN'T HAVING SEX ATM.

I am probably the most envious person on the planet that isn't sitting outside a window watching someone have sex atm.

Nargotah wrote: you guys think I should try to get my gf to play too?

No, you should kill her-she'll only take up time which you could spend playing it!

Vistah wants moar Ram ='( so I'll probably need to save my pennis to afford an OS upgrade + new game...

WHOA! Watch your language there Corpse
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Well, I got this game last Sunday, I have to say it's far better than its predecessor.

I love the new combat style, the dialogue, and how whenever you say something nice you sound and look like a pervert (The creepy smile it sooo entertaining)

Not completed it yet, been playing for about 8/9 hours.....turns out this game runs smoothly even on my greedy ass of a machine.

samonuh wrote:WHOA! Watch your language there Corpse

:dots:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Chin » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:59 pm

lol
Chin
Community Member

Postby KOko » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:21 pm

I already finished it 2 times... tried to make it different second time, but it's hard to change anything rly.
No mAtter what your actions are you will not change the course of the game, only your look and relations.

Probably I'll go for another round... just to be sure I was with every possible female on my ship :lol:
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Don't forget to be a pervert!

Btw, has anyone managed to create a custom appearance which is actually normal? mine all look like convicted rapists =(
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby WGO-Jango » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:12 pm

I actually like ME2 better than ME1. The graphics look great and the story (as far as I've gotten so far) is awesome. The FPS feel to it is the best part for me, it does feel a little clunky while coming around corners but the combat system and squad comand system as a whole is fairly well put together. I also like that you can now traverse the galaxy a visit different worlds. Whats more you can mine them for their riches, oh the many hours I've toiled away mining planets until they are depleted of their various ores. Good game, its the only one thats been able to pull away a significant amount of my time from MAG.
WGO-Jango

Postby Darth Crater » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:02 am

Hooray for 6-month bumps! It's relevant, I promise!

So, the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC is out, and it was quite fun. It's maybe as long as the Overlord DLC, but with a better story and 100% fewer fragile hover tanks. You get some interesting stuff as a reward, too. Though you will learn some things about your teammates that will keep you from ever looking at them the same way again...
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Previous

Return to PC Games