Mass Effect 2

A place to comment anything about other (not SWGO supported) games.

Mass Effect 2

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm

FFFUUUUU OH MY GOD ITS ALMOST DONE INSTALLING I AM PROBABLY THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET THAT ISN'T HAVING SEX ATM. and mass effect 2 is going to make it increasingly unlikely for me to have sex now that I think about it. you guys think I should try to get my gf to play too?
[m'kay]
MVP

Re: Mass Effect 2

Postby Corpse » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Nargotah wrote: I AM PROBABLY THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET THAT ISN'T HAVING SEX ATM.

I am probably the most envious person on the planet that isn't sitting outside a window watching someone have sex atm.

Nargotah wrote: you guys think I should try to get my gf to play too?

No, you should kill her-she'll only take up time which you could spend playing it!

Vistah wants moar Ram ='( so I'll probably need to save my pennis to afford an OS upgrade + new game...
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby mrjamwin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Nargotah wrote:FFFUUUUU OH MY GOD ITS ALMOST DONE INSTALLING I AM PROBABLY THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET THAT ISN'T HAVING SEX ATM. and mass effect 2 is going to make it increasingly unlikely for me to have sex now that I think about it. you guys think I should try to get my gf to play too?

You probably should try to get your GF to play. It'll be the closest thing to sex that you two will ever have! :whistling: :lol:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:55 am

mrjamwin wrote:
Nargotah wrote:FFFUUUUU OH MY GOD ITS ALMOST DONE INSTALLING I AM PROBABLY THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET THAT ISN'T HAVING SEX ATM. and mass effect 2 is going to make it increasingly unlikely for me to have sex now that I think about it. you guys think I should try to get my gf to play too?

You probably should try to get your GF to play. It'll be the closest thing to sex that you two will ever have! :whistling: :lol:

You make me sad. Anyway, it's an insanely good game, and almost every decision made in ME1 effects the game in some way, even if it's just an ingame email. The gameplay is insanely intense, and makes the first game look like [poo] in comparison. The storyline is very interesting, and the dialogue between squadmates is much improved from the first. Basically it's some amazing [poo], and beats playing with Legos, koolcat.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Corpse » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 am

I know that the Xbox version will have DLC available at some point, but if you've bought the PC version of it, can you still get the DLC?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Corpse wrote:I know that the Xbox version will have DLC available at some point, but if you've bought the PC version of it, can you still get the DLC?

Yeah, PC version will have all the DLC the Xbox has.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby KOko » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:07 pm

ME2 is the reason I'm not around last 2 days... BUT! I don't share Narghs thoughts.
It's was too linear and way too easy. Just follow the road and you can't lose... will get boring at some point if they don't make some VEEERY UNEXPECTED TURN...

I'm not sure if spending half of the game scanning planets for resources is actually better than revealing the planet map with the bogey back in MW1...
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 pm

If you can hit people in ME2 like in ME1, you could try going melee, Koko.

If the PC version will get the same DLC, I expect I'll be getting this in the next 3 month (hopefully this month, but I'd like to get Win7 first).
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Well, I just finished it. Most epic final boss ever. Also, it IS linear, but at least they don't just have the same exact quest with different enemies every time. Every single sidequest you can get has different environments, and it's own story. Also, the story manages to be dark without being "OMFG TEEN ANGST RAAAAAAAAAAGE RAWR LOOK AT THE BLOOD THIS IS MATURE [poo]" I'm pretty sure I only counted two F-bombs in the entire game. And the ending is goddamn epic as all hell, and i'm not quite sure how they plan on topping it in 3. All I know is I now have another 4 years to wait. [m'kay].
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:36 am

[m'kay]
MVP

Next

Return to PC Games