Guitar Hero

A place to comment anything about your favorite Wii games.

Re: Guitar Hero

Postby Jango_Fred » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:38 am

Hi, I'm new here... I love Guitar Hero. As soon as I get it, I will give you my friend code so we can play!
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Centurion » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:46 am

Jango_Fred wrote:Hi, I'm new here... I love Guitar Hero. As soon as I get it, I will give you my friend code so we can play!

totally :git:
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby mrjamwin » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:28 am

Chin wrote:heh, I'm not samonuhs personal toadie. I called you immature because you didn't address the topic, and instead kept flaming samonuh. just because you defend someone in an online forum doesn't mean your someones "toadie" . So this "name calling", your really offended by it eh? well guess what, yous started with the name calling, you and jamwin, jamwin is calling samonuh samonut? and you are calling him an ass, or stupid. so no, I didn't star the name calling, again, you never even responded to the original topic. you said guitar hero was stupid, and then started ranting about kids who play it? I think thats pretty immature, why would you randomly rant about twelve year olds when your not indirectly talking about someone on the forum? if your not insulting someone on the forum then your just being nontopical and immature, and if you are.... well, your still being immature by calling names and your still not answering the topic. that wasn't a creative way of answering anything jango, if vulgarity equals creativity then I must have missed something. as to the rest of your post, yup, you were sticking your nose into the topic, yeah, you were being aggressive.

finally, your lowdown and yes, immature attack on me by calling me one of samonuhs "toadies" if you read the rest of the post, which I'm suspecting you didn't I named many different things that you could pick at about samonuh. no, I'm not a fan of samonuh, but I also don't want to watch a bunch of middle aged guys ruin topics because they want to rant about 12 year olds, yes I find it amusing but stil.

P.S.don't bother comparing me to a gmrz like rancor or anything, as I am sure you will in your next post.

Talk about hijacking someone's thread! No hypcrosy here. But then the self righteous do not care as long as they can express what they the want to say yet try to get away with telling others that they're not allowed to have thoughts or opinions. Just for the record Chin, I've always called Samonuh, Samonut it was my pet nickname for him.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby samonuh » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Jango_Fred wrote:Hi, I'm new here... I love Guitar Hero. As soon as I get it, I will give you my friend code so we can play!

My World Tour code is 1204-3636-2747 (yes I know it was sarcastic, but it's the best I got)
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Chin » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:03 pm

mrjamwin wrote:Talk about hijacking someone's thread! No hypcrosy here.

you had already hijacked it, because he was asking who owned guitar hero, not whether people liked it, so I was just trying to get this thread back on the original purpose. Therefore because you two would have kept ranting about twelve year olds I had to go off topic and tell you to stop it.

mrjamwin wrote:But then the self righteous do not care as long as they can express what they the want to say yet try to get away with telling others that they're not allowed to have thoughts or opinions.

niiiiice. calling me names without actually answering my post?

I didn't tell you that you could not have thoughts or opinions, but in my post- which apparently neither you nor jango read, rofl- I said that you shouldn't go off topic and rant about how you hate twelve year olds when it has little to do with samonuhs original post. you horribly misinterpreted my post.

mrjamwin wrote:I've always called Samonuh, Samonut it was my pet nickname for him.

ok, but that doesn't change the fact that you called him a dumbass.
Chin
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:25 pm

:hjt:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Centurion » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:25 pm

haasd0gg wrote::hjt:

:lck:
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby Mandalore » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:12 pm

I enjoy this series of games. However, I find myself agreeing with Dad, Jango fred, and Hassdog (or jamwin, don't remember). 5 frets is nothing compared to six (let alone 7) strings with 24-ish frets. I think the kids feel they can play it because the game REALLY dumbs down sweeping and I, personally, feel that sweeping is one of the harder techniques to accomplish.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Chin, a question was asked my Samonuh if anyone played the game. One person responded in his own way of saying no and why he didn't play the game. Because YOU didn't like the way the other people responded you felt the need to come into this post and try to tell us how we're supposed to respond and behave when no one asked you too. Therefore, stating that you're being self righteous is not name calling it's stating a fact. To Samonuh or Samonut as I liked to call you. I'm sorry for calling you a dumas or as the mighty Chin pointed out, dumbass. Have a nice day. :whistling:
Last edited by mrjamwin on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:41 pm

mrjamwin wrote:Chin, a question was asked my Samonuh if anyone played the game. One person responded in his own way of saying no and why he didn't play the game. Because YOU didn't like the way the other people responded you felt the need to come into this post and try to tell us how we're supposed to respond and behave when no one asked you too. Therefore, stating that you're being self righteous is not name calling it's stating a fact. To Samonuh or Samonut as I liked to call you. I'm sorry for calling you a dumas or as the mighty Chin pointed out, dumbass. He has now taken your place and I shall now call him dumas and I will no longer call you Samonut either. I will replace my pet nickname and give one to Chin and I think I shall call him ballsonchin. Now just in case you don't understand all this Chin. I just name called you. Now you have a real complaint. Have a nice day. :whistling:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... kingSwerve
[m'kay]
MVP

PreviousNext

Return to Wii Games