Guitar Hero

A place to comment anything about your favorite Wii games.

Re: Guitar Hero

Postby Chin » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:41 am

mrjamwin wrote:Chin, a question was asked my Samonuh if anyone played the game. One person responded in his own way of saying no and why he didn't play the game.

no, you also made a post talking about how drummers are egotistical. that had nnothing to do with the original purpose of the thread. and , oh wait, you didn't let it end there. you and jango started ranting about F-ing twelve year olds! so it wasn't just one person making one post, read the posts you moron.

mrjamwin wrote:Because YOU didn't like the way the other people responded you felt the need to come into this post and try to tell us how we're supposed to respond and behave when no one asked you too.

hey retard, nobody asked you and jango to post spam on the thread either, hypocrite.

mrjamwin wrote:I will replace my pet nickname and give one to Chin and I think I shall call him ballsonchin.

I love how the only way you can try to make a point is through name calling. plus, that name is just stupid and uncreative, and once again you are being immature, I really don't care if some idiot calls me names, and I am pretty happy that you ok'd name calling because It's pretty hard not to write or think of expletives to describe you. you probably don't know what the word expletive means, so why don't you look it up, except obviously you can't read because once again you either didn't respond to or were incapable of reading my entire post.

mrjamwin wrote:Now just in case you don't understand all this Chin. I just name called you. Now you have a real complaint. Have a nice day. :whistling:

oh, I already had a complaint, my complaint was that idiots like you are actually considered one of the "mature" crowd. my complaint is that you were one of the advocates of splitting wgo in order to stop the spam and flaming, yet you still are being less mature than samonuh was on this thread, and you are incapable of not spamming and flaming younger members. pathetic attempts at insulting me btw. now if you excuse me I actually have a life and don't have anymore time to bandy words with you or any others.

Merry Christmas :whistling: .
Last edited by Chin on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chin
Community Member

Postby samonuh » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:04 am

Why did I bother? Please, any sensible admin, lock this before someone gets killed...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:17 am

Chin, go rub one out before you blow a gasket tbh.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby mrjamwin » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:18 am

Chin, I control you and you don't even realize it. Oh and btw expletive - curse: profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger; "expletives were deleted" :wah:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Centurion » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:06 am

This Thread is making me laugh too much, I propose we lock it before i soil myself. :lol: :lck:
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:31 am

Chin- your posts are wayyy to long to hold my attention. Imo, though, its been your posts that truly derailed this thread.
Btw- did you notice the tag under freds name? He may have an idea of what is or isnt acceptable to post...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Centurion » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:45 am

Chin please read the bottom banner in haas's sig

Perhaps it'll give you some insight. :dots:
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby Corpse » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:54 am

I love how a conversation with someone on the internet can get people's testosterone pumping...look on the bright side, anyone who got angry, maybe now with all these hormones going through you, you'll finally be able to use force choke in real life :lol:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby X-Daytona10-X » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:52 pm

So many peoples name start with C. Its confusing me. :wacko:
I enjoy matt s company

FYI I copied the matt thing from dove i made this sentence so she wouldn't whine about people stealing her idea ;o
X-Daytona10-X
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Corpse » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:21 pm

I can think of 3.

woa, crazy :roll:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

PreviousNext

Return to Wii Games