Guitar Hero

A place to comment anything about your favorite Wii games.

Re: Guitar Hero

Postby samonuh » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Jango_Fred wrote:Don't get me wrong... the game takes some skill...and like Haas said, it can definitely develop your hand-eye coordination. I will even go as far as saying if someone is a real musician with timing issues, playing guitar hero could help them a bit. My complaint is when I hear these pubescent jerk-offs making statements like, "I can play the Dragonforce song on Guitar Hero...so I could probably play it on real guitar too." ARE YOU F'ING SERIOUS?

What you are doing in Guitar Hero... is nothing more than playing the classic hand-held game Simon.... but with rock music instead of beeps.

Did I EVER say anything about me being able to play real guitar because I play Guitar Hero?
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Dad » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:00 pm

fred isnt saying that you said that samonuh, hes saying that it pisses him off when OTHER kids say it. i've actually heard the same thing coming from the mouths of stupid kids.

makes me want to choke 'em
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby mrjamwin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Dang it Samonut, will you please read the damn posts before you start pissing and moaning about being misunderstood. I already told you that before to read. :gun_bandana:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Chin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:53 pm

omg, I lack debating skills. , samonuh didn't post, " I play guitar hero, now I want full grown men to post on this thread whining about how they hate kids" he said he wanted to know who played guitar hero and what their friend codes are. if you want to make a thread [female dog] about how you hate kids who think they can play real guitar because they play guitar hero, then do that. you have the power to make a thread, but don't go hijacking other peoples threads. If you need help making a thread then maybe I will post a how to guide for you. Honestly, theres plenty of things to get annoyed at samonuh about, but to get all angry because he mentioned a game that you may or may not like is immature. find something else to pick at samonuh about, there are so many options out there... honestly
Chin
Community Member

Postby samonuh » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:00 am

Chin wrote:omg, I lack debating skills. , samonuh didn't post, " I play guitar hero, now I want full grown men to post on this thread whining about how they hate kids" he said he wanted to know who played guitar hero and what their friend codes are. if you want to make a thread [Oprah] about how you hate kids who think they can play real guitar because they play guitar hero, then do that. you have the power to make a thread, but don't go hijacking other peoples threads. If you need help making a thread then maybe I will post a how to guide for you. Honestly, theres plenty of things to get annoyed at samonuh about, but to get all angry because he mentioned a game that you may or may not like is immature. find something else to pick at samonuh about, there are so many options out there... honestly

Okay, the first half I was all for but the second half was kind of a downer...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Jango_Fred » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:20 am

No... YOU NEVER said anything about being able to play real guitar. You asked if anyone played guitar hero, I answered the question by saying NO (NO, in my own creative way) It really is fairly cut and dry. Chin is going off calling me immature and proving himself immature in the process. See here is the thing... I was sticking my nose into the subject, and so be it, in a very aggressive way but I was just disagreeing with the thread creator. Chin... you made it personal by starting with the name calling.

Its funny, Samonuh is the individual with whom I disagree... but he is capable of discussing it in a mature manner while his other toadies come to his rescue in a very immature way.

samonuh wrote:
Jango_Fred wrote:Don't get me wrong... the game takes some skill...and like Haas said, it can definitely develop your hand-eye coordination. I will even go as far as saying if someone is a real musician with timing issues, playing guitar hero could help them a bit. My complaint is when I hear these pubescent jerk-offs making statements like, "I can play the Dragonforce song on Guitar Hero...so I could probably play it on real guitar too." ARE YOU F'ING SERIOUS?

What you are doing in Guitar Hero... is nothing more than playing the classic hand-held game Simon.... but with rock music instead of beeps.

Did I EVER say anything about me being able to play real guitar because I play Guitar Hero?
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby samonuh » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:07 am

Jango_Fred wrote:No... YOU NEVER said anything about being able to play real guitar. You asked if anyone played guitar hero, I answered the question by saying NO (NO, in my own creative way) It really is fairly cut and dry. Chin is going off calling me immature and proving himself immature in the process. See here is the thing... I was sticking my nose into the subject, and so be it, in a very aggressive way but I was just disagreeing with the thread creator. Chin... you made it personal by starting with the name calling.

Its funny, Samonuh is the individual with whom I disagree... but he is capable of discussing it in a mature manner while his other toadies come to his rescue in a very immature way.

samonuh wrote:

:roll:
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Chin » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:28 am

heh, I'm not samonuhs personal toadie. I called you immature because you didn't address the topic, and instead kept flaming samonuh. just because you defend someone in an online forum doesn't mean your someones "toadie" . So this "name calling", your really offended by it eh? well guess what, yous started with the name calling, you and jamwin, jamwin is calling samonuh samonut? and you are calling him an ass, or stupid. so no, I didn't star the name calling, again, you never even responded to the original topic. you said guitar hero was stupid, and then started ranting about kids who play it? I think thats pretty immature, why would you randomly rant about twelve year olds when your not indirectly talking about someone on the forum? if your not insulting someone on the forum then your just being nontopical and immature, and if you are.... well, your still being immature by calling names and your still not answering the topic. that wasn't a creative way of answering anything jango, if vulgarity equals creativity then I must have missed something. as to the rest of your post, yup, you were sticking your nose into the topic, yeah, you were being aggressive.

finally, your lowdown and yes, immature attack on me by calling me one of samonuhs "toadies" if you read the rest of the post, which I'm suspecting you didn't I named many different things that you could pick at about samonuh. no, I'm not a fan of samonuh, but I also don't want to watch a bunch of middle aged guys ruin topics because they want to rant about 12 year olds, yes I find it amusing but stil.

P.S.don't bother comparing me to a gmrz like rancor or anything, as I am sure you will in your next post.
Chin
Community Member

Postby Centurion » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:31 am

Bravo excellent diatribe there, I'm glad to see such passion in defense of a Wii game. :lol:
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby Jango_Fred » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:13 am

"I" started with the name calling?....Can you please point this out?
Chin wrote: and you are calling him an ass, or stupid.
Last edited by Jango_Fred on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Wii Games