Guitar Hero

A place to comment anything about your favorite Wii games.

Re: Guitar Hero

Postby Minwu325 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:23 am

The main flaw with these types of games is there's no choice or hard decisions, so you can only ever get better at pressing buttons fast.

Jango<9thAC-Gen> wrote:Rock Band makes an awesome party game.

Do you reminisce of PaRappa the Rapper?
Minwu325
Community Member

Postby Chin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:26 am

samonuh, :spamr: jango, :spamr:

stop arguing so much about a game, it doesn't matter whether someone likes a game or not.

Topic. I find the guitar hero games enjoyable, when I play them at someone elses house. I personally am not willing to shell out hundreds of dollars for anything less than the real instrument.
Chin
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:52 am

reminds me of one time, i went over to some kids house and we were playin some guitar hero, he was on medium and i was on expert, i was messin around and havin fun, and he was like super ultra serious and all that. thats how samonuh is actin right now tbh. oh btw, the kid i was talkin about turned out to be a goddamn psycho and now sits at a table by himself in the lunchroom glaring at people.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:40 am

Its a game, not a substitute for real instruments.
It promotes hand-eye coordination and is good for your motor skills.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby samonuh » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:53 am

Nargotah wrote:reminds me of one time, i went over to some kids house and we were playin some guitar hero, he was on medium and i was on expert, i was messin around and havin fun, and he was like super ultra serious and all that. thats how samonuh is actin right now tbh. oh btw, the kid i was talkin about turned out to be a goddamn psycho and now sits at a table by himself in the lunchroom glaring at people.

The kid on medium was serious? That's weird.
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:29 pm

samonuh wrote:
Nargotah wrote:reminds me of one time, i went over to some kids house and we were playin some guitar hero, he was on medium and i was on expert, i was messin around and havin fun, and he was like super ultra serious and all that. thats how samonuh is actin right now tbh. oh btw, the kid i was talkin about turned out to be a goddamn psycho and now sits at a table by himself in the lunchroom glaring at people.

The kid on medium was serious? That's weird.

lol, yeah. i ended up doing way better than him too, and he almost threw his controller at me. he was a [m'kay] psycho
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Corpse » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:35 pm

I take it he didn't like mudkipz either :(
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Dad » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Jango_Fred wrote:Not yet...but I plan on getting all the Guitar Hero games.... when I need something to wipe my a$$ with.

i lol'ed. out loud even

i feel ya fred. i've played some 14 different instruments in my day and this is like a dumbing down of the real thing
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby Jango_Fred » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Don't get me wrong... the game takes some skill...and like Haas said, it can definitely develop your hand-eye coordination. I will even go as far as saying if someone is a real musician with timing issues, playing guitar hero could help them a bit. My complaint is when I hear these pubescent jerk-offs making statements like, "I can play the Dragonforce song on Guitar Hero...so I could probably play it on real guitar too." ARE YOU F'ING SERIOUS?

What you are doing in Guitar Hero... is nothing more than playing the classic hand-held game Simon.... but with rock music instead of beeps.
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby mrjamwin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Preach it Brother Jango!!
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Wii Games