Guitar Hero

A place to comment anything about your favorite Wii games.

Re: Guitar Hero

Postby samonuh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:23 am

Jango_Fred wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong...but if I can't express my opinion on a particular topic...you should not be able to either, lest you desire to be a hypocrite?

No, what you expressed was pointless and did not even need to be mentioned. If you didn't like the game then don't bother commenting on it. Now if there is a topic like a debate or something, then everyone has the right to express their opinion without having any rebuttle thrown back at them...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Just for the record, drummers are egotistical, spot light hungry, morons and the only thing they're good for is keeping time (If you're lucky) I know that for a fact. :eek:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WGO-Jango » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Sam I don't know if you know this but Fred is part of a band, so he has a certain disdain for 12 year olds that think they're the hottest thing since Elvis when they beat Mother on hard, 100% complete. I have neutral feelings towards the game but I too hate people that think Guitar Hero and guitar talent are linked. Other than that Rock Band makes an awesome party game.

And Fred you dill let me know when you guys are in the Harrisburg area.
Last edited by WGO-Jango on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WGO-Jango

Postby Corpse » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Hypocrisy is underrated.

I've played Guitar Hero a few times, not any good at it though :lol:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby samonuh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:35 pm

mrjamwin wrote:Just for the record, drummers are egotistical, spot light hungry, morons and the only thing they're good for is keeping time (If you're lucky) I know that for a fact. :eek:

Have you ever watched Drum Corp? I don't play set as much as I do marching band stuff (Snare, bass, tenors etc.)
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Why would I need to see that crap if I already know?
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby samonuh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Oh yea, whata bunch of morons. They totally have no talent. Anyone can get in a snare line of 9 people, play ridiculously fast stuff with difficult sticking, and all sound like one snare playing because they're that precise. ANYONE can totally do that. Even a monkey *sarcasm*
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:57 pm

I never said they didn't have any talent dumas!! Learn to read.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby X-Daytona10-X » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:50 am

Personally I like Rockband better, but as a game. I rather play the real instrument.
I enjoy matt s company

FYI I copied the matt thing from dove i made this sentence so she wouldn't whine about people stealing her idea ;o
X-Daytona10-X
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Jango_Fred » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:57 am

Ah... I definitely had a point. It may not have been necessary to say it, I'll give you that much. However, there was definitely a point...and I think that point was received loud and clear otherwise this thread would only be 4 posts long.

I''m just not talented to play a solo in phrygian mode over a i-III-v chord progression in the key of E all on five buttons. I need six strings and 24 frets to do that.

samonuh wrote:
Jango_Fred wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong...but if I can't express my opinion on a particular topic...you should not be able to either, lest you desire to be a hypocrite?

No, what you expressed was pointless and did not even need to be mentioned. If you didn't like the game then don't bother commenting on it. Now if there is a topic like a debate or something, then everyone has the right to express their opinion without having any rebuttle thrown back at them...
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Wii Games