Thread about how I hate kids who think they can play guitar

A place to comment anything about your favorite Wii games.

Thread about how I hate kids who think they can play guitar

Postby Jango_Fred » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:12 am

Here is my thread about how you hate kids who think they can play real guitar because they play guitar hero. Thank you Chin for giving me permission to make this thread.
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Re: Thread about how I hate kids who think they can play guitar

Postby Centurion » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:25 am

Guitar Hero ROFL!!

Seriously they think a game console compares to real talent? Major sign of being a nerd with no life. :ugeek:
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby Jango_Fred » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:33 am

There are a lot that think that. SAMONUH ISN'T ONE OF THEM. We know this now.
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby X-Daytona10-X » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:34 am

I play both. (real is harder :P)
I enjoy matt s company

FYI I copied the matt thing from dove i made this sentence so she wouldn't whine about people stealing her idea ;o
X-Daytona10-X
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Centurion » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:37 am

X-Daytona10-X wrote:I play both. (real is harder :P)

Well you know in star wars battlefront II i can wield a lightsaber and force choke people

I bet i can in real life too!!! :ugeek: lemme see! :fight2:
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby Jango_Fred » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:39 am

It's not about which is harder... it's just about "taking it for what it is" I play Modern Warfare 2 constantly and do fairly well at laying in the woods and sniping. Do I think, or would I ever say that I can do it in real life... HELL NO. If it meant that I wouldn't get killed, I would love to try though. I guess that's why they make paintball guns.
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WGO-Jango » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:53 am

Personally I think both are hard. It takes real timing and skill to complete a song without failing and it takes skill and patience to master the real thing. What I reem a lot of kids about is how they think Guitar Hero is some how a substitute for the real thing. Its like people that play MMOs, get married on the game and have a ton of friends to play with and some how in their twisted mind they believe the MMO is a substitute for a social life.
WGO-Jango

Postby samonuh » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:05 am

I hate people who spend 12 hours a day playing the games, entire all of these tournaments and win thousands, and post 200 videos of them playing on YouTube...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Chin » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:29 am

guitar hero sucks, I didn't give you permission to make a thread, I don't need to. but, I will give you permission to smash your computer? probably just wistful thinking... I really get annoyed at kids who think they can play the real instrument b/c they can play guitar hero.
Chin
Community Member

Postby Jango_Fred » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:23 am

Sorry, I had mistakenly viewed this statement as "permission" to do so.
Chin wrote:. if you want to make a thread [Oprah] about how you hate kids who think they can play real guitar because they play guitar hero, then do that. you have the power to make a thread
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Next

Return to Wii Games