Thread about how I hate kids who think they can play guitar

A place to comment anything about your favorite Wii games.

Re: Thread about how I hate kids who think they can play guitar

Postby Chin » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:22 pm

well It isn't permission, you have the power to make the thread, I said if you want to whine about kids playing guitar hero then make a thread about it. I wasn't "giving you permission" and am confused as to how you came to that interpretation. I was merely saying that it is in your power to make a thread, and that you shouldn't hijack others threads.

I really get annoyed at kids who play guitar hero, to me it's just a cheap knockoff of simon+ DDR however guitar hero costs nearly 100 dollars, whereas you could buy a real instrument.
Chin
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:11 pm

I don't hate kids who think they can play guitar due to their "skill" at guitar hero, I hate kids, all of them.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Centurion » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Corpse wrote:I don't hate kids who think they can play guitar due to their "skill" at guitar hero, I hate kids, all of them.

Yes i hate you too :mrgreen:
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby mrjamwin » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Guitar Hero is a fun game and nothing more.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby samonuh » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:06 am

I just got 100% on Paranoid. I can totally play it on real guitar now! :twisted: (sarcasm) (SARCASM) (FYI SARCASM)
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Jango_Fred » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:12 pm

:lol:

To turn it around... from a "real guitar" playing point of view, Paranoid is a really easy song to play.

samonuh wrote:I just got 100% on Paranoid. I can totally play it on real guitar now! :twisted: (sarcasm) (SARCASM) (FYI SARCASM)
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Centurion » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:28 am

samonuh wrote:I just got 100% on Paranoid. I can totally play it on real guitar now! :twisted: (sarcasm) (SARCASM) (FYI SARCASM)

:smacktard:
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby Mandalore » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 am

If you can play this on either Guitar Hero or a real guitar (seven string required for this one I believe, I never even bothered to check tabs).
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby Jango_Fred » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Need a 7 string... or do like I did to save money, I strung one of my 6 string guitars with a 7 string set from B to B just omitting the high E string. STILL... no chance of me playing that song. Half of the difficulty is actually playing it... the other half would be remembering the thousands of changes. Give me a six pack of Corona, 3 chords and a bunch of drunk chics dancing and I'm happy.

...and then there are those of us who only use 4 or 5 strings.... under-achievers :twisted:

Mandalore wrote:If you can play this on either Guitar Hero or a real guitar (seven string required for this one I believe, I never even bothered to check tabs).
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby mrjamwin » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Jango_Fred wrote:...and then there are those of us who only use 4 or 5 strings.... under-achievers :twisted:

Mandalore wrote:If you can play this on either Guitar Hero or a real guitar (seven string required for this one I believe, I never even bothered to check tabs).

Jango, I'm giving you the finger right now. Can you see it??? Call me an underachiever. I'm gonna kick your guitar @#$%* :gun_bandana: :whistling: :lol:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Wii Games