Favorite Games (All stations)

A place to comment anything about your favorite Xbox games.

Re: Favorite Games (All stations)

Postby Flyswamper » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Corpse wrote:Fly, BC2 is the most traumatic game I've ever played online. Seems like I can't go anywhere without being shot by someone who came out of nowhere. Maybe if I play it more, I will understand the appeal. Until they release a Battlefield: Hero Assault, I don't think I'll ever get into it. :lol:

he he... If you try to play as a lone-wolf and are used to Hero-Assault style of running around, yes... you will get pwned continuously.

What you need to do is.... join squads of high ranking players. Learn to check roofs, corners, and move a LOT more cautiously (but still move!) than you would as a jedi in SWBFII. Hop into Teamspeak or use the built-in in-game VOIP communiction so that you can coordinate your efforts with your squad-mates.

If you follow these basic teamplay principles, you'll find a much more pleasant stroll across the battlefield. I'll be fragging away into the wee hours of the night tonight. I'm sure I'll be in teamspeak too... So... if you are up for another try... look me up. (I might not be in TS until the family is in bed/settled though...which could be something like 10 - 11pm Mountain time zone....

I'm currently focusing on playing as what I'll call an assault-style wookie....which basically means I'm constantly throwing motion sensor balls everywhere in my path. If you squad up with me, we'll usually know the enemy is coming before they know we are...
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics stink!
Flyswamper
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:41 am

If you guys really wanna know what's even more hectic than some of BF2... try MAG on PS3. I went to my friend's house and we played MAG, and here's what I have to say.

156 on 156 battles.
It doesn't matter how far a puller can launch or how good he is at at the game. He's still a n00b.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

Postby CanadaDuck » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:05 pm

On a variaty of stations, both KotORs (not spelled KOTOR, but then again who really cares),
Im a fan of the Return to Castle Wolfenstein series, all Halo's, CoD series, and mmorpg's,
alot of star wars games as well, including republic commando, Star Wars Galaxies, Ive tried SW: Battlegrounds,
Im also a big fan of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band series, I have several games of both of the titles.
I also have many other games, but too lazy to take a look at all of them..
Image . . .
Mace Windu: ''You are granted a seat on this council, but your still a n00b.
CanadaDuck
Community Member

Xfire: x1canadaduck1x

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Anyone heard about Fable 3? The storyline sounds amazing.
It doesn't matter how far a puller can launch or how good he is at at the game. He's still a n00b.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:12 pm

Yeah. I might get it when the price goes down.

Also, have you played either of the first 2 games 2Eazy?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:53 am

I played Fable II at my friend's house on Saturday. I played some of the story mode and didn't do too well.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:44 am

Well I am waiting for SWTOR but I also like the look of the following:

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/
http://startrek-is.com/
http://www.totalwar.com/shogun2/
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Corpse » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:35 pm

(SWGO)2EAZY wrote:Anyone heard about Fable 3? The storyline sounds amazing.

I talked to a friend of mine who bought Fable III, he liked it, but said the main story only took him 8-9 hours to complete. There's no way I'm going to get a game whose 'meat' is that short.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Yes I've had worse experiences with story mode games. CoD: MW2 for an example took me around... 3 hrs? I hope that some newer games have story lines along the lines of doing missions to unlock more, and so forth.

I heard Black Ops might have a 50 hr. story mode. That's just a rumor that doesn't seem too strong.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:46 pm

hmm... i like,

Halo reach,

starwars the force unl;eashed 1 and 2,

sonic colors,

sonic free riders the kinect thing,

and the rest iz starwars :clap:
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan