Xbox Kinect

A place to comment anything about your favorite Xbox games.

Re: Xbox Kinect

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:55 am

i would get an xbox but i hear that they don't work. One day i got an xbox and broke right after i created my xbox character guy and i didnt do anything! it just broke out of nowhere! i dont trust game consoles that were made by microsoft.
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:59 am

^---quite a profound and compelling argument
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby mrjamwin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:02 pm

I think it's funny when you call me a moron, when in reality I'm 100x smarter than you have ever been

PROVE IT!
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby sparky56p » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:23 pm

your really going to argue about something as stupid as how many games this person has..............
ive been part of some stupid arguments but is this one really necessary

anyway i agree with the first post the kinect is fun i just got it 2 days ago i have dance central, kinectamals, kinect adventures and kinect sports

though im not a big fan of adventures and kinectamals i mostly play sports
You know, I think that R2 unit we bought may have been stolen
sparky56p
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:26 pm

sparky56p wrote:your really going to argue about something as stupid as how many games this person has..............ive been part of some stupid arguments but is this one really necessary

anyway i agree with the first post the kinect is fun i just got it 2 days ago i have dance central, kinectamals, kinect adventures and kinect sports

Since you do not know the nature of our relationship then I wouldn't expect you to understand and therefore would not welcome any of your comments. Now since this discussion is about Kinect, please enlighten me at to what is Kenectamals?
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby samonuh » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:40 am

mrjamwin wrote:
sparky56p wrote:your really going to argue about something as stupid as how many games this person has..............ive been part of some stupid arguments but is this one really necessary

Since you do not know the nature of our relationship then I wouldn't expect you to understand and therefore would not welcome any of your comments. Now since this discussion is about Kinect, please enlighten me at to what is Kenectamals?

It's a game for children whose parents won't get them a real pet, so they teach some virtual pet some commands I think...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:26 am

samonuh wrote:I think it's funny when you call me a moron, when in reality I'm 100x smarter than you have ever been...

Has anyone ever told you you have an even bigger ego than I do? Jesus christ, when the world hits you, it'll be like a ton of bricks.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby samonuh » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 am

Nargotah wrote:
samonuh wrote:I think it's funny when you call me a moron, when in reality I'm 100x smarter than you have ever been...

Has anyone ever told you you have an even bigger ego than I do? Jesus christ, when the world hits you, it'll be like a ton of bricks.

I love my intellectual ego...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:35 am

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Previous

Return to Xbox Games