Xbox Kinect

A place to comment anything about your favorite Xbox games.

Xbox Kinect

Postby (SWGO)KT » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Hey, have you guys ever tried a Kinect? They are soooo much fun! OMG! I love mine! The game it comes with, Kinect Adventures is really cool! :) And it takes pictures of you in game! And the cool thing is, is that if you create a person, and you play with it, then have another friend play with a different avatar, you can switch out and the Kinect will change the player to your avatar! :D So it's easy to take turns!!! :D I have the games, Kinect Dance Central, Kinect Adventures, Kinect Sports, Kinect Racing, and something else I forget! :)
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Re: Xbox Kinect

Postby WGO-Jango » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:03 am

Moved topic to Xbox.
WGO-Jango

Postby samonuh » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:58 am

I love the wide variety of 3 games...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:20 pm

samonuh wrote:I love the wide variety of 3 games...

Samonuh you're a moron, if you actually read her post you would see she mentioned four.

KT I have not tried the Kinect mostly due to the fact I don't own a XBOX only a PS3 but the technology that both these console systems have developed do look pretty cool with the promise of some really fun possibilites coming out in the future. I think the game taking a picture of me is a bit worrisome but oh well. Can you tell me more about the Kinect Adventures and what that is about?
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:11 pm

mrjamwin wrote:Samonuh you're a moron,

:lol:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby samonuh » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:04 pm

mrjamwin wrote:

Samonuh you're a moron, if you actually read her post you would see she mentioned four.

KT I have not tried the Kinect mostly due to the fact I don't own a XBOX only a PS3 but the technology that both these console systems have developed do look pretty cool with the promise of some really fun possibilites coming out in the future. I think the game taking a picture of me is a bit worrisome but oh well. Can you tell me more about the Kinect Adventures and what that is about?

It's called a joke, but perhaps that's a little above and beyond your mental capacity...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:34 am

mrjamwin wrote:

...and someday maybe youll man-up and come get some from tha d0gg...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby mrjamwin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:12 am

samonuh wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:

It's called a joke, but perhaps that's a little above and beyond your mental capacity...

Your joking sucks which still makes you a moron.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby mrjamwin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:14 am

haasd0gg wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:

...and someday maybe youll man-up and come get some from tha d0gg...

I KNOW you're not talking to me boy!!!! If you want it! I got it and I'll bring it! :lol: Bad D0gg :whistling:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby samonuh » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:02 am

mrjamwin wrote:
samonuh wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:

Your joking sucks which still makes you a moron.

I think it's funny when you call me a moron, when in reality I'm 100x smarter than you have ever been...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Next

Return to Xbox Games