setting up an xbox

A place to comment anything about your favorite Xbox games.

Re: setting up an xbox

Postby WGO-Jango » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:29 pm

(Rogue).ltc.dan.(SWGO) wrote:
burzerker wrote:Consoles suck! If you did overheat the XBOX though it may not be totally trashed, you can buy replacement parts online and they aren't hard to work on. My Xbox (original one) got nailed by a lightning strike and took out the power supply, $30 later and an hour of work it was all fixed.

Beat tht jango :gunsmilie:

I don't have to, I'm not some idiot who leaves his game console plugged into a wall with out a surge protector.
WGO-Jango

Postby NiteRunner81 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:02 am

It gets REALLY old hearing everyone trash the company that puts food on my table and a roof over my head...
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby WGO-Jango » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 am

Don't feel too bad nite I'm sure there are people here who hate Apple and Steve Jobs but not nearly as many people who rag on Micro$oft.
WGO-Jango

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:25 am

NiteRunner81 wrote:It gets REALLY old hearing everyone trash the company that puts food on my table and a roof over my head...

It's not the company that puts food on your table, it's your own determination and skills. Unless of course Microsoft is communist...

Right, I have a new idea for a polarizing topic that will result in 8 pages of flaming!
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:56 am

NiteRunner81 wrote:It gets REALLY old hearing everyone trash the company that puts food on my table and a roof over my head...

Gotta toughen up. I sell a hated product in my industry and hear people bash it all the time. Hell, sometimes I want to bash it too. And by the way, I HATE WINDOWS 7. Tell them to go back to the old taskbar, the new taskbar pisses me off at least twice a day.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby ATCStewart » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:48 pm

I can't count the number of times my computer was restarted to finish installing updates while doing something important.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Get a job at Sony
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Previous

Return to Xbox Games