HALO 3

A place to comment anything about your favorite Xbox games.

HALO 3

Postby himself » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:12 am

Lol i just started playing halo 3 and its awesome!!!!!!!! does anyone else play halo 3?????????
"Our life is made by the death of others."

-Leonardo da Vinci.
himself
Community Member

Re: HALO 3

Postby Corpse » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Don't have live.

I spend a few hours every evening spawning as many crates into one room in forge as I can, then I turn off my xbox and cry myself to sleep.

do you have ODST?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby himself » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Corpse wrote:Don't have live.

I spend a few hours every evening spawning as many crates into one room in forge as I can, then I turn off my xbox and cry myself to sleep.

do you have ODST?

?????

i might get ODST. there is a new one comming out in the fall of 2010. its called HALO REACH!

-Leonardo da Vinci.
himself
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:43 am

So I've heard.....about the events before Halo 1?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WGO-Jango » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:30 pm

I hate Halo. M$ has milked the life out of this franchise because it was the life blood of the original Xbox. Bungi will never, ever be able to develope another game without it being compared to Halo. They are branded for life as "Teh HaL0 G0Dz". It sad really, Bungi has so much more potential beyond Halo but they will always have that ball and chain attached to them.
WGO-Jango

Postby Corpse » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:24 pm

If I were them, I wouldn't worry about new products being compared to Halo, if that's all that upsets them then they're lucky.
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WGO-Jango » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Corpse wrote:If I were them, I wouldn't worry about new products being compared to Halo, if that's all that upsets them then they're lucky.

True, there are devs that have worse titles stuck to them for life, like Free Radical's Haze flop. However, look at someone like Naughty Dog. For the longest time they were known as "Those guys who made the Bandicoot games", Uncharted was their breakout game and its done them justice ever since.

Bungi has the potential to be like Naughty Dog, if they play their cards right, or they can continue to pump out Halo game after Halo game continually diluting the storyline until even the hardcore fanboys say "Remember when Halo didn't suck?" Its pathetic when Dev talent like Bungi is whored for the sake of keeping a system alive, they should have gone full independent making cross platform games.
WGO-Jango

Postby himself » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 pm

i found a new map pack too. halo: mistic or whatever. my friend found mickey's helmet u can wear on ebay. mickey from ODST.

-Leonardo da Vinci.
himself
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:52 pm

himself wrote:i found a new map pack too. halo: mistic or whatever. my friend found mickey's helmet u can wear on ebay. mickey from ODST.

and they're still your friend?
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby himself » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Corpse wrote:
himself wrote:i found a new map pack too. halo: mistic or whatever. my friend found mickey's helmet u can wear on ebay. mickey from ODST.

and they're still your friend?

yes. in school LAMO!

-Leonardo da Vinci.
himself
Community Member

Next

Return to Xbox Games