Halo 4

A place to comment anything about your favorite Xbox games.

Halo 4

Postby FaiL.? » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Anyone excited for the Halo 4 game? I sure am.
Last edited by FaiL.? on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Re: Halo 4

Postby [$$$]_Aphelion_ » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:34 am

Yeah, I can't wait!! It's going to be the best it going to have the best quality. I can't wait :head bash:
When life gives you Lemons...You squeeze them right back in to life'seyes!!!
[$$$]_Aphelion_
Community Member

Xfire: Pharoh21

Postby FaiL.? » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Thank god I'm not the only fan around here
Good graphics.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby Yanoda » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 pm

I would say gameplay is more important than graphics, I just view good/great graphics as a bonus.
I haven't played a lot of Halo (only had Halo 1 for PC and occasionally played Halo 3 with a friend).
I'll be waiting for more info on the game before I can make a more objective view on the game.

What I don't understand is why the Halo series is not available for PC, I would imagine Microsoft and Bungie making more money that way. Though I'm sure there are several points I'm missing as for the real reason for that choice.

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Infide| wrote:Thank god I'm not the only fan around here
Good graphics.

Maybe next month he'll come back and post in this topic again :eek:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby FaiL.? » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Yanoda wrote:I would say gameplay is more important than graphics, I just view good/great graphics as a bonus.
I haven't played a lot of Halo (only had Halo 1 for PC and occasionally played Halo 3 with a friend).
I'll be waiting for more info on the game before I can make a more objective view on the game.

What I don't understand is why the Halo series is not available for PC, I would imagine Microsoft and Bungie making more money that way. Though I'm sure there are several points I'm missing as for the real reason for that choice.

Cheers

Yanoda

That has vexed me, Yan. That and Battlefield 1943.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Postby Outrider » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 am

I'll most likely check this game out in about ten years. I just recently discovered Halo CE for the PC, and it's great!
Outrider
Community Member

Postby Hobo » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:11 pm

BUMP.

I got this game last week, and I gotta say, this game is awesome. The new armor looks great for the most part, the new promethian weapons are absolutely stunning, lots of new abilities, and the campaign is well put together. I thought 343 did a great job on it. The only downsides I found was that Sarah Palmer is a pain in the ass, and the grunts don't say funny things like they did in 3. Also, it's on Xbox.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:06 am

From what I've seen the new weapon sounds are pretty bad, reduces the feeling of power behind the weapons. Something I find very important. The ending was a shock to me, and they better make up for some... thing in Halo 5. No spoilers for you guys.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Hobo » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:04 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:From what I've seen the new weapon sounds are pretty bad, reduces the feeling of power behind the weapons. Something I find very important. The ending was a shock to me, and they better make up for some... thing in Halo 5. No spoilers for you guys.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I felt like the visual effects kind of make up for it though. Also, I think an exception is the promethian rocket launcher, especially firing it up close at knight. That and the gravity hammer. I always feel like a badass with the gravity hammer.
Spoiler: show
WooT spoiler code! I really hated that Cortana died, I thought for sure John would get her back to Paulsley, since they discussed it being a possibility. Hopefully they will add more minor characters since they already killed off Johnson, Keyes, the Arbiter, and now Cortana.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Next

Return to Xbox Games