Killzone 3

A place to comment anything about your favorite Playstation games.

Killzone 3

Postby WGO-Jango » Sat May 29, 2010 4:45 am

Well as promised by SCEA's CEO "Killzone 3 will happen" and it has. Within the last month some details of the game have begun to float to the surface all coming together in the form of Guerrilla's presentation at a San Francisco media event detailed here in a Joystiq.com article. From the screenshots made available, the visuals seem to be on par with those from Killzone 2 and hopefully some more colorful environments as promised by Guerrilla Games. What interests me most is the new brutal melee system, which apparently unleashes a brutal killing animation based on your proximity to an enemy and what is available in the environment. E3 is only a few weeks away some I'm hoping Sony will really show case Killzone 3 well and for those that care Killzone 3 is being developed with 3D televisions in mind.
WGO-Jango

Re: Killzone 3

Postby haasd0gg » Sat May 29, 2010 3:03 pm

word up
I'll be on that [poo]
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby WGO-Jango » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:45 am

Well here it is, the first teaser trailer for Killzone 3 and a glorious looking one it is of Sev demonstrating some CQC on some Helgan soldiers. The video may possibly be demonstrating Killzone 3's brutal melee system, mentioned late last month. I'm sure this is only the first of many as we creep ever closer to E3 2010. Enjoy.
WGO-Jango

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:24 pm

gonna be friggin badass
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby WGO-Jango » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:52 am

Another update with another video this one has actual gameplay footage so you'll get to see some of the new vehicles and weapons along with what one of the environments will be. The video also show cases KZ3's brutal melee combat system by demonstrating some less than impressive moves but a neck snap is always a classic. Enjoy.
WGO-Jango

Postby WGO-Jango » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Small update, during Sony's press conference yesterday they have announced that in addition to being developed with 3D TVs in mind Killzone 3 will also be PS Move enabled. With Move launching in September of this year and Killzone 3 in February 2011 you'll have plenty of time to pick up a Move controller before the game's debut.
WGO-Jango

Return to Playstation Games