Uncharted 3 Teaser Trailer

A place to comment anything about your favorite Playstation games.

Uncharted 3 Teaser Trailer

Postby SWINE FLU » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception teaser:

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13

Re: Uncharted 3 Teaser Trailer

Postby WGO-Jango » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:52 am

Fail. If you're going to post the Uncharted 3 trailer post the whole thing.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Uncharted series thus far and was very excited to see something about Uncharted 3 surface. From what I've gathered Uncharted 3 is the last Uncharted game and will focus on a mystical city in Arabia. Not sure what Drake is looking for this time but you can bet it has to deal with treasure. Looks great, this will be put on my pre-order list for sure.
WGO-Jango

Postby SWINE FLU » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:32 pm

I posted that before the full one was out.
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is said to focus on the relationship between Sully and Drake as the pair search for a lost city in the Arabian Peninsula and across the Rub' al Khali Desert. T.E Lawrence is said to be an inspiration for the story and setting.

"When we first came up with the idea of sand, you see everyone's eyes light up here and go, 'Yeah, that's going to be really hard — let's do it!'" said the game's creative director Ann Henning.

"We're a bunch of nerds. We just look for something that will be a technical, artistic challenge, and allowed us to push into an area of the world and history we've never tapped into before," added Naughty Dog co-president Evan Wells.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception's new features include the ability to fight hand-to-hand with multiple enemies as well as 'enhanced backward climbing' – though quite how that pans out remains to be seen.

While no specifics were given, much attention is being paid to Uncharted 3's online and co-op features, which is said to bring over some of the cinematic elements of the single-player game.

Source: http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1139326p1.html

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13

Postby Chin » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:58 am

one and two were amazing, this will be too.
Chin
Community Member

Return to Playstation Games