Anyone plays MAG or Bad Company 2?

A place to comment anything about your favorite Playstation games.

Anyone plays MAG or Bad Company 2?

Postby CylonToaster » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:52 pm

anyone here plays MAG or Battlefield Bad Company 2? ( if you play you can send a friend request to we play together : Chumbo_Grosso_ )
The Cylons were created by man. They evolved. They rebelled. There are many copies. And they have a plan...
CylonToaster
Community Member

Xfire: CylonToaster

Re: Anyone plays MAG or Bad Company 2?

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:20 am

Hey, there are about 2 people here that play BC2. If you like come over to worldgamingorder.com and check us out. We all play BC2 and soon BF3.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 am

What the hell is a 'CylonToaster'?!? :eek:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Heatmaster78 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:15 am

One of my friends plays M.A.G. It looks like a great FPS but I have not gotten around to getting it. I don't know how to hook up my PS3 to da internetz. :innocent:
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby WGO-Jango » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:38 am

mrjamwin wrote:Hey, there are about 2 people here that play BC2. If you like come over to worldgamingorder.com and check us out. We all play BC2 and soon BF3.

If you didn't notice Jam this is posted in Playstation Games, so its safe to assume that he doesn't play MAG(a PS exclusive) or BC2 on PC. I'll add you CylonToaster and if you want you can add a few of the other members of SWGO to you friend's list as well. You can find their PSN IDs here.
WGO-Jango

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:40 am

Jango<9thAC-Gen> wrote:If you didn't notice Jam this is posted in Playstation Games, so its safe to assume that he doesn't play MAG(a PS exclusive) or BC2 on PC.

Oooooh, feisty.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Jango<9thAC-Gen> wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:Hey, there are about 2 people here that play BC2. If you like come over to worldgamingorder.com and check us out. We all play BC2 and soon BF3.

If you didn't notice Jam this is posted in Playstation Games, so its safe to assume that he doesn't play MAG(a PS exclusive) or BC2 on PC. I'll add you CylonToaster and if you want you can add a few of the other members of SWGO to you friend's list as well. You can find their PSN IDs here.

Damn you're right, I got excited to see someone who plays BC2 that I didn't notice. :angry: :lol:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Lookit jammy trying to snipe our members...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Return to Playstation Games