Playstation 4

A place to comment anything about your favorite Playstation games.

Re: Playstation 4

Postby CommanderOtto » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:47 am

WD-40 wrote:
Jango<9thAC-Gen> wrote:So, who's getting one?

My money is on 'Psycho Dad'. He MUST be playing BF2 on a PS to throw Dets as fast as he does. Takes little damage (or none) dishes out max damage, Never any chat by him either. My gaming Laptop is slooowww compared to whatever he uses.

What is his secret? It has increasingly caught the attention and the imagination of the hundreds of players that walk through the digital battlefields of Hoth. The damage caused by a single person clicking away in some computer out there... is just incomprehensible, almost miraculous to us mere mortals. We can only imagine the magical powers contained within his computer case....
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:04 am

CommanderOtto wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
Jango<9thAC-Gen> wrote:So, who's getting one?

My money is on 'Psycho Dad'. He MUST be playing BF2 on a PS to throw Dets as fast as he does. Takes little damage (or none) dishes out max damage, Never any chat by him either. My gaming Laptop is slooowww compared to whatever he uses.

What is his secret? It has increasingly caught the attention and the imagination of the hundreds of players that walk through the digital battlefields of Hoth. The damage caused by a single person clicking away in some computer out there... is just incomprehensible, almost miraculous to us mere mortals. We can only imagine the magical powers contained within his computer case....

You said 'computer' case. I do not believe he uses a computer. Moves way too fast, and NEVER is able to chat. Must be a PS. He's good bar none.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby haasd0gg » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:17 am

Hobo, you're right. I copied the wrong tab and the one I meant to use was outdated. I learned something new when I clicked my own link :-|
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Jango<9thAC-Gen> » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:37 am

Nice to know that even if Sony is requiring an online subscription it's still cheaper than the Xbox Gold membership.
“Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.” - Douglas MacArthur
Discord: WGO-Jango #8876
Jango<9thAC-Gen>
Community Member

Steam ID: jango210
Origin ID: WGO-Jango

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:27 am

Playstation is the [poo] because they give me free games with Playstation Plus so whatever they can do whatever they like because they're great. I hope they don't [m'kay] up our credit cards again though that woudl suck.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Jango<9thAC-Gen> » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:13 pm

[m'kay] wrote:Playstation is the [poo] because they give me free games with Playstation Plus so whatever they can do whatever they like because they're great. I hope they don't [m'kay] up our credit cards again though that woudl suck.

I'm sure security is one of their biggest concerns since the PSN breach.
“Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.” - Douglas MacArthur
Discord: WGO-Jango #8876
Jango<9thAC-Gen>
Community Member

Steam ID: jango210
Origin ID: WGO-Jango

Previous

Return to Playstation Games