Soooo!!!!

A place to comment anything about your favorite Playstation games.

Soooo!!!!

Postby NiteRunner81 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:13 pm

I just got my birthday money from my mom and its enough to pay for 1/3 of a PS3. I am trying to decide where to get it. Fingerhut is OUT.. they go thru CITIBANK for their credit accounts. I refuse to do business with them...

The thing is... I was wondering if I took a printout of this page:

http://www.walmart.com/Playstation3-Val ... 207-rLink1

to Best Buy if they will match the bundle price.

If not I am gonna go with:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+Play ... Id=9611611

It wouldn't come with any games, but the 250 gig drive is SEXY!!!
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Re: Soooo!!!!

Postby Jango_Fred » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:30 pm

Fingerhut also charges an outrageous finance charge.... if I remember correctly. After almost 3 years of owning one, I think I'm using 20 GB of the 60GB drive and 10 GB of that is having Ubuntu installed on it which I never use.

Awesome that you're getting one though!
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby White_Tiger_Zord » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Well if you gonna match a price with best buy read this http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... d=cat12098

and Niterunner81 is still available on the PSN network :punk:
ImageImage
=(SWGO)=SG-1_F-302
White_Tiger_Zord
Community Member

Xfire: whitetigerzord
Steam ID: SG-1_F-302

Postby NiteRunner81 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:43 pm

shouldn't be, I've already registered it..
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby WGO-Jango » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Best Buy Retail Store Price Match Guarantee

If you find a lower advertised price on the same available brand and model prior to your purchase or during the exchange and return period, we will match that price. Simply bring in the ad of the local retail competitor or Best Buy, while the lower price is in effect and receive your price match.

The guarantee does not apply to our competitors' website pricing and the guarantee does not apply to our or our competitors':

* Offers that include financing, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors and mail-in offers
* Items that are limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, Outlet Center, refurbished/used items and items for sale Thanksgiving day through the Saturday after Thanksgiving

There's a flaw in your plan. Nite if you're going to buy a PS3 just buy the 120GB unit, its a lot of space trust me. Haas can help you set up media servers with your computers that way you can stream all forms of media to your PS3 without using any space on your HDD. Go with Wal-Mart's offer, you'll get a console, a BD remote, your choice of game, and your choice of BD movie for $369 (additional accessory costs more money). By the time you use up 120GB you'll be able to buy a 500GB HDD for less than $70. And if you want more games trading games at EB Games or Game Stop for store credit and buy used games and BD movies usually drop about $15 in price after the first month of release.
WGO-Jango

Return to Playstation Games