Final Fantasy

A place to comment anything about your favorite Playstation games.

Re: Final Fantasy

Postby Chin » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:14 pm

ok, so maybe I used the wrong word, but either way the logic is flawed, centurion, sorry for the insult.
Chin
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Master Rex » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:10 pm

Wonder how u guys got from final fantasy to nazis to logic comparasins. :offtopic:
(SWGO)Master Rex
Community Member

Xfire: hebrux

Postby Centurion » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:14 am

(SWGO)Master Rex wrote:Wonder how u guys got from final fantasy to nazis to logic comparasins. :offtopic:

I started it because the nazi flaming from the PC Battle for middle earth two forum amused me so much that I needed a few more laughs. :lol:
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby (SWGO)Master Rex » Sat May 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Chin wrote:rofl. you are one stupid person, just read the post. if you want to talk on xfire centurion, or nargotah about my logic then do it. plus, I was explaining how the logic that majority is right is flawed because majority isn't always right. I was saying this because I didn't like his opinion. :roll: I was attacking his logical analyisis of why bfme2 is a bad game. I don't doubt it is a bad game, but his logical analysis as to why is flawed. I wasn't starting a flame war about nazi germany, nor was I even comparing you to nazi germany. and the original post I made on this thread was in jest, with an underlying message of agreeing with the OP.

wth does this have to do with Final Fantasy??
(SWGO)Master Rex
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sat May 28, 2011 4:31 pm

(SWGO)Master Rex wrote:
Chin wrote:rofl. you are one stupid person, just read the post. if you want to talk on xfire centurion, or nargotah about my logic then do it. plus, I was explaining how the logic that majority is right is flawed because majority isn't always right. I was saying this because I didn't like his opinion. :roll: I was attacking his logical analyisis of why bfme2 is a bad game. I don't doubt it is a bad game, but his logical analysis as to why is flawed. I wasn't starting a flame war about nazi germany, nor was I even comparing you to nazi germany. and the original post I made on this thread was in jest, with an underlying message of agreeing with the OP.

SHUT. THE. [m'kay]. UP. STOP POSTING IN YOUR AGES OLD [m'kay] TOPICS THAT OBVIOUSLY NOBODY CARES ABOUT, BECAUSE GUESS WHAT [heffix]? WE STILL DO NOT [m'kay] CARE. JESUS CHRIST.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat May 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Nargotah wrote:SHUT. THE. [m'kay]. UP. STOP POSTING IN YOUR AGES OLD [m'kay] TOPICS THAT OBVIOUSLY NOBODY CARES ABOUT, BECAUSE GUESS WHAT [heffix]? WE STILL DO NOT [m'kay] CARE. JESUS CHRIST.

I do care to hear anyones opinion EXCEPT THE TROLLS(who are being extint).
Liberty of expression....exept if you start with rape of course :roll:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby [m'kay] » Sat May 28, 2011 10:11 pm

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:
Nargotah wrote:SHUT. THE. [m'kay]. UP. STOP POSTING IN YOUR AGES OLD [m'kay] TOPICS THAT OBVIOUSLY NOBODY CARES ABOUT, BECAUSE GUESS WHAT [heffix]? WE STILL DO NOT [m'kay] CARE. JESUS CHRIST.

I do care to hear anyones opinion EXCEPT THE TROLLS(who are being extint).
Liberty of expression....exept if you start with rape of course :roll:

I would like to point you to the fact that this topic was last posted in at the end of 2009.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Master Rex » Sun May 29, 2011 2:36 am

Nargotah wrote:
(SWGO)Master Rex wrote:

SHUT. THE. [m'kay]. UP. STOP POSTING IN YOUR AGES OLD [m'kay] TOPICS THAT OBVIOUSLY NOBODY CARES ABOUT, BECAUSE GUESS WHAT [heffix]? WE STILL DO NOT [m'kay] CARE. JESUS CHRIST.

well if you dont care about this post THEN WHY ARE YOU COMMENTING?? HMM??? :wheelchair:
(SWGO)Master Rex
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sun May 29, 2011 2:42 am

BECAUSE YOU ARE A [heffix].
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Chin » Sun May 29, 2011 4:45 am

(SWGO)Master Rex wrote:

[m'kay] off, piece of [poo].
Chin
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Playstation Games