Final Fantasy

A place to comment anything about your favorite Playstation games.

Final Fantasy

Postby (SWGO)Master Rex » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Final Fantasy Rocks
(SWGO)Master Rex
Community Member

Xfire: hebrux

Re: Final Fantasy

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:09 pm

...Figures.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Corpse » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Win.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Chin » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:15 am

Do we really need threads that say obvious things like, "final fantasy rocks" or, "the sky is blue"?
Chin
Community Member

Postby Centurion » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:44 am

Chin wrote:Do we really need threads that say obvious things like, "final fantasy rocks" or, "the sky is blue"?

No lets start a flame war about Nazi Germany shall we? :dots:
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Xfire: bentheroman
Steam ID: centurion404

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:48 am

Centurion wrote:
Chin wrote:Do we really need threads that say obvious things like, "final fantasy rocks" or, "the sky is blue"?

speaking of which i just realized he compared me to an entire country that attempted genocide on a race of people because i didnt like his favorite game
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Centurion » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:50 am

Nargotah wrote:
Centurion wrote:

speaking of which i just realized he compared me to an entire country that attempted genocide on a race of people because i didnt like his favorite game

Well, he was in a tizzy because of your opinion, and I guess he figured that launching into long diatribes comparing you to Nazi Germany would make himself seem smart or something. :geek:
God Bless the U.S Army

I'm not proud of the Confederacy, I'm proud of the South. I'm not proud of the Slave owners, I'm proud of my ancestors. Most of all I'm Proud of The United states of America.
Centurion
Community Member

Postby Chin » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:19 am

rofl. you are one stupid person, just read the post. if you want to talk on xfire centurion, or nargotah about my logic then do it. plus, I was explaining how the logic that majority is right is flawed because majority isn't always right. I was saying this because I didn't like his opinion. :roll: I was attacking his logical analyisis of why bfme2 is a bad game. I don't doubt it is a bad game, but his logical analysis as to why is flawed. I wasn't starting a flame war about nazi germany, nor was I even comparing you to nazi germany. and the original post I made on this thread was in jest, with an underlying message of agreeing with the OP.
Chin
Community Member

Postby Centurion » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:20 am

Chin wrote:rofl. you are one stupid person, just read the post. if you want to talk on xfire centurion, or nargotah about my logic then do it. plus, I was explaining how the logic that majority is right is flawed because majority isn't always right. I was saying this because I didn't like his opinion. :roll: I was attacking his logical analyisis of why bfme2 is a bad game. I don't doubt it is a bad game, but his logical analysis as to why is flawed. I wasn't starting a flame war about nazi germany, nor was I even comparing you to nazi germany. and the original post I made on this thread was in jest, with an underlying message of agreeing with the OP.

LOL Wow, you're so much smarter than me Chin. So i wont go into some paragraph trying to glorify myself and bash you.
God Bless the U.S Army

Centurion
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:44 am

Chin wrote: I was explaining how the logic that majority is right is flawed because majority isn't always right.

He actually said

Nargotah wrote:when a majority is reached, opinions are turned into facts

Nothing in there about what is "right"
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Next

Return to Playstation Games