Well i got it

A place to comment anything about your favorite Playstation games.

Re: Well i got it

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Jango- you coming back for the new maps? (they come out 3 days before my new kid)
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby WGO-Jango » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:55 am

I might, need to see what the new maps look like. I've already gotten spam in my PSN in box about "Send this to 30 bazillion people and get MW2 map pack free. 4 reelz tis tyme." If they look good I might ask the guy I lent my copy out to, to bring it on back.
WGO-Jango

Postby Flyswamper » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Jango<9thAC-Gen> wrote:as I smash, crash and frag my way through Bad Company 2. I probably won't touch MW2 again until some good DLC shows up.

Fly you read that BS about Xbox getting the DLC first?

I've read a few things in EA forums and other places but I'm not sure if I've read what you are referring to. It doesn't surprise me though that they would send out DLC to the consoles first and take a little more time to fix it up for the PC.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics stink!
Flyswamper
SWBF2 Admin

Postby NiteRunner81 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Haas,

You're having a boy right??? X-fire me!!!
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Jango_Fred » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:28 pm

If this is the case...you need to tell the Mrs to START PUSHING!!! BUT then you'll probably have less time to play. I sense a self-fulfilling prophecy
haasd0gg wrote:Jango- you coming back for the new maps? (they come out 3 days before my new kid)
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WGO-Jango » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:06 am

Flyswamper wrote:
Jango<9thAC-Gen> wrote:as I smash, crash and frag my way through Bad Company 2. I probably won't touch MW2 again until some good DLC shows up.

Fly you read that BS about Xbox getting the DLC first?

I've read a few things in EA forums and other places but I'm not sure if I've read what you are referring to. It doesn't surprise me though that they would send out DLC to the consoles first and take a little more time to fix it up for the PC.

EA Blog: Give your soldier some style with the Kit Upgrade DLC
WGO-Jango

Previous

Return to Playstation Games