Roll Call!

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Roll Call!

Postby Jedi Power » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Brazmin wrote:I've uninstalled the game from my system. Still providing admin services as I'm available in the evenings though when I get off work.

Why did you delete the game?
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby Brazosgrad » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Jedi Power wrote:
Brazmin wrote:I've uninstalled the game from my system. Still providing admin services as I'm available in the evenings though when I get off work.

Needed a break from the game until BF3 gets here. My old age is making me impatient. Plus I don't want my wife coming at me with a frying pan like WD's does... Anyway, I figured since the Gamespy change was happening, it was a good spot to make the change. The crappy thing is...I'm gonna be 50 by the time that damn game comes out...and we ALL know those people can't possibly play video games... :whistling:
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby CommanderOtto » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 am

I went to Orlando and then to Clearwater, Florida. I loved the beach and the brand new, pristine black highways with lined up palm trees that make driving such a pleasure (it's like if the word pothole doesn't exist). People barely exceed the speed limit, which means the police does its job. I wish I lived there...
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby imaim » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:04 am

CommanderOtto wrote:I went to Orlando and then to Clearwater, Florida. I loved the beach and the brand new, pristine black highways with lined up palm trees that make driving such a pleasure (it's like if the word pothole doesn't exist). People barely exceed the speed limit, which means the police does its job. I wish I lived there...

I've actually been stalking you from the north side of the city. I saw what you did this weekend, Otto, and you should be VERY ashamed. Tsk Tsk.
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby WD-40 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:02 am

Brazmin wrote:
Jedi Power wrote:

Needed a break from the game until BF3 gets here. My old age is making me impatient. Plus I don't want my wife coming at me with a frying pan like WD's does... Anyway, I figured since the Gamespy change was happening, it was a good spot to make the change. The crappy thing is...I'm gonna be 50 by the time that damn game comes out...and we ALL know those people can't possibly play video games... :whistling:

Yeah...I'm having a hard time keeping up with the Younglings anymore. :wheelchair:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:02 am

WD-40 wrote:
11_Panama_ wrote: I see Burr, Pootus, Brazz and Imain...towards the end of the days, but there is a huge void of admins til' the end of most days.

Hey, Heeyyy, HHHEEEEYYYY! I pop on now and then and sling the ban hammer! I only put my RM up to ban or kick when needed. But life is a [female dog], and so is my wife if I play to much. :lol:

Sorry 40, I forgot you. :innocent: Yes, 40 is one of those that plays frequently, I should also add Otto...he does pop in here and there.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby CommanderOtto » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:02 pm

imaim wrote:
CommanderOtto wrote:I went to Orlando and then to Clearwater, Florida. I loved the beach and the brand new, pristine black highways with lined up palm trees that make driving such a pleasure (it's like if the word pothole doesn't exist). People barely exceed the speed limit, which means the police does its job. I wish I lived there...

I've actually been stalking you from the north side of the city. I saw what you did this weekend, Otto, and you should be VERY ashamed. Tsk Tsk.

:lol: shhhh, don't tell anyone!
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Bryant » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:32 pm

I live near Orlando! But I've been in Maryland this summer on an internship.
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby Col. Hstar » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:01 am

5 week vacation started back on 6/5 in the books. Drove from California to Niagara Falls and Back
To sum it up
Colorado..... going through I-70 to Denver was awesome
Chicago wins over NYC Hands Down
Toronto, Pittsburgh, St. Louis were great.
Car overheated in New Mexico

When all was done, we went 6900+ miles, we stayed in 8 cities, drove through 22 states. It was great, had a blast with the family. :punk:

Colorado

Chicago

Niagara Falls
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby Jedi Power » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:12 am

11_Panama_ wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
11_Panama_ wrote: I see Burr, Pootus, Brazz and Imain...towards the end of the days, but there is a huge void of admins til' the end of most days.

Hey, Heeyyy, HHHEEEEYYYY! I pop on now and then and sling the ban hammer! I only put my RM up to ban or kick when needed. But life is a [female dog], and so is my wife if I play to much. :lol:

Sorry 40, I forgot you. :innocent: Yes, 40 is one of those that plays frequently, I should also add Otto...he does pop in here and there.

I've been playing over at A New Hope.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions