Yo Kren, Scotland...

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Yo Kren, Scotland...

Postby WD-40 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Well Kren, Sounds exactly like what the USA needs to do. Threaten succession so we can take power away from the Federal Government and give it to the individual States. I'm sick and tired of the White House ramming BS Legislation/Law Changing crap down the People's throats thru Executive Power, or Congress making Laws that many States want no part of. Maybe 'we' really do need a major succession vote for the United States. We could be called the "Independent States of America"! Texas would probably be the first in line to do it. :punk:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:50 am

WD-40 wrote:Well Kren, Sounds exactly like what the USA needs to do. Threaten succession so we can take power away from the Federal Government and give it to the individual States. I'm sick and tired of the White House ramming BS Legislation/Law Changing crap down the People's throats thru Executive Power, or Congress making Laws that many States want no part of. Maybe 'we' really do need a major succession vote for the United States. We could be called the "Independent States of America"! Texas would probably be the first in line to do it. :punk:

It certainly is food for thought; how our age-old laws can finally be amended and brought up-to-date to serve the people of the respective Kingdoms, with the Union intact, remaining together under one flag and aiming towards a common goal of prosperity and unity whilst having the ability to self-govern for the greater good. Something like this could serve the US if implemented correctly, your states would still be part of America and contribute to the whole whilst working as Independent states or as collective number of states so that power is devolved to give greater autonomy rather than a living under the rule of a body that is not serving the best interests of the people, not representing the views of the people and failing to listen and act upon your concerns.

I certainly hope if something like this could benefit America then the people should pursue this, even if the majority feels differently the minority still needs their voice. It has happened before in America but in the past it caused bloodshed and conflict whereas now I would hope a more civilised approach could be agreed upon.

I think for the UK it will take a while to implement and it won't be easy but at least there is the glimmer of hope to help our people move into what could be more of a golden age rather than what we have been through for many years now.

Good luck with whatever is best for the states, your people and America should this ever come to fruition. :th_a017:

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Mandalore » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:05 pm

Decentralization is for scrubs. Scotland should have been given a brusque reminder of what they are. Subservient.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Previous

Return to Non-Game Discussions