Ferguson burning.

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Ferguson burning.

Postby Duel of Fates » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:41 am

The verdict is in. And now we get to watch the results of Al Sharpton's, Eric Holder's, and even Obama's race baiting. Fill people's heads with misinformation. Fill their hearts with rage. Throw some gas on it and then stand back and watch the pretty glow as businesses go up in flames.

Love how these civic minded individuals use their positions and influence to divide this nation and cause loss of property and life, all in the name of "fairness". Instead of letting the justice system work, they whip the mob into a frenzy with idiotic statements over the last few months. Innocent until proven guilty. Not "guilty because we say so".

They wanted "justice" done. Well they got it. But because it is not the "mob justice" they were sold by these morons, [poo] gonna burn. What a waste.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Re: Ferguson burning.

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:02 pm

I have to say that I am perplexed by the decision to release the grand jury findings at 8PM. Granted if the findings were released at 6AM this morning, I'm sure there would've been trouble tonight, but maybe not as bad? Who knows.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Due to the age of communication, media coverage and individuals not accepting a verdict it is now becoming more common to resort to violence and destruction. If the decision does not go the way some people/groups were hoping for then the turn to destroying property, targetting people/groups etc.

So what has happened in Ferguson is certainly not good and no doubt there will be further trouble there and across the US.

Unfortunately it's the world and age we now live in and I think before it gets any better it will get much, much worse. :wacko:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/15/anti-china-riots-turn-deadly-in-vietnam
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2014/06/sri-lanka-riots-prompt-international-concern-201461752248175495.html
http://www.sott.net/article/288291-Riots-against-police-brutality-break-out-across-France

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Hobo » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:39 pm

this is like the super bowl for CNN. I'm glad the prosecutor took the time to criticize the media, it was a bit refreshing. unfortunate that Ferguson is probably gonna turn to a pile of [poo] though, kinda like northern philadelphia...
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:30 am

I just don't see how you can justify not bringing to trial any incident that results in a dead body with six bullets lodged in it. I'm not implying anything about the cop's innocence or guilt, but it seems ridiculous that this isn't at least being indicted. If the main concern is saving time/money, it can be assured that the rioting will be much costlier in the end.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Do you seriously think they will not riot at the end of the trial? Also, do you understand the grand jury process at all? This case in particular, they were given everything, every piece of evidence to look at. It would've only took 9 of the 12 jurors to indict the officer, based on probable cause mind you, whereas a criminal trial would have to achieve 100% while utilizing beyond reasonable doubt.

No more making excuses for these people. The stepfather needs to be in jail for inciting a riot. The looters need to be pursued and held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. The victims here are the local business owners who have no business now. These are good people in the town that are doing what they can for the locals by owning and maintaining a place of business, and these damn fools burn it down. Six months from now the locals will have to travel much further to go to a store because some professional agitators came in destroyed their town, meanwhile the professional agitators will be back at their hometown with everything still intact.

Here's the victims. http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/201 ... -and-tears

One more thing, if you send it to court every time a cop shoots someone, you will accomplish two things, you will clog up an already overloaded judicial system and you will cost the local municipality even more money by forcing them to go through an unnecessary process. And as a bonus you will have fewer people who are going to have that desire to be a cop and you will begin to either see a cop shortage or your quality level of cops is going to decline. There is already a process in place and it was utilized
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Son » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Well said MD.

Any time you threaten a police officer like that, you forfeit your rights to survival.

Just think... Some of those officers could have used deadly force on the rioters... I would not have wanted to been a police officer down there
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:21 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:No more making excuses for these people. The stepfather needs to be in jail for inciting a riot. The looters need to be pursued and held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.

Dont forget the race baiters. All Sharpton. The governor Nixon and the United States Attorney General Holder for promising an indictment of the white officer without hearing any of the facts or allowing the justice system to even start the process. Hell. They weren't even waiting for the investigation to wrap up while they were promising the low info crowd that Wilson will pay for his "crime". Obama for not reigning his AG in and keeping his bias out of the headlines.

And I think Nixon should be replaced as governor for promising to keep the citizens of Ferguson safe, and protecting their businesses and property. Then not utilizing the National Guard to put a kybosh on the rioters.

The media for ginning it up as well.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:28 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:One more thing, if you send it to court every time a cop shoots someone, you will accomplish two things, you will clog up an already overloaded judicial system and you will cost the local municipality even more money by forcing them to go through an unnecessary process. And as a bonus you will have fewer people who are going to have that desire to be a cop and you will begin to either see a cop shortage or your quality level of cops is going to decline.

Or we could just require cops to wear body cameras while on duty.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:33 pm

I agree. More times than not those cameras protect the officers and the departments from frivolous lawsuits. Money is an issue here, but as time marches on and the cameras come down in price, more departments add them to their force.
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Next

Return to Non-Game Discussions