On Thursday - Surgery

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

On Thursday - Surgery

Postby NiteRunner81 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:21 pm

On Thursday I go into the hospital to have a hysterectomy. I've waited for this for a long time, and its finally here. We're hoping this would make things normalize and I'll be able to have a more normal life. No more revolving door fibro flares, and such..

Keep me in your thoughts, prayers, whatever you believe in. On Sunday the 14th I got baptized.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Re: On Thursday - Surgery

Postby WD-40 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:41 am

Good luck and congrats!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Re: On Thursday - Surgery

Postby NiteRunner81 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:52 pm

(Some of this is second hand information as I was not conscious for all of this)

I went back to surgery at 12:50. Things looked like they were done to routine, got out at 3-4. Boose brought my son in to see me (he was having a hard time with me having surgery)... about 15 minutes into the visit my blood pressure started tanking and I went ghost white so they sent me to the ICU and as I got there the doctor said back into the OR I went. One set of stitches started dissolving too fast and I started bleeding out so they had to get something stronger as it isn't a stitch they want to have to remove. Got back out of the OR for the 2nd time about 11 PM and sent back to the ICU. the next morning they decided that I was staying 2 nights (this is usually a day procedure - send home same day type of thing). I had 6 different IV sites because they had to get 3 units of blood in me and two prior sites blew a vein. Also that next morning they moved me twice. Once I was well enough to go into a normal room they moved me there, THEN they needed that room for a male patient so they sent me over to a Labor and Delivery room. Friday night to Saturday morning is when I took the 180 I needed. I'm walking around at about 50%, a hitch in my get along, but not too bad. I'm standing straight which is the biggest accomplishment. I was released yesterday at 1PM, my dad came and got me and I got here at about 3-4. My mom was shocked when she saw me cause I was moving around so well and my coloring was so good.

I can't WAIT till I can sleep on a side again. My biggest source of pain has been back pain. The other two have been IV site pain and gas pains in my shoulders from them using gas during the procedures.

For the first week I'm not supposed to live anything heavier than the water container they gave me.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Return to Non-Game Discussions