What Sparked Your Username?

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: What Sparked Your Username?

Postby Duel of Fates » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:21 am

Duel of Fates was my favorite Star Wars music spanning all six episodes. I like music so . . . :whistling:

Also, most, if not all of my aliases are song titles ranging from The Highway Men to Red Ryder, Johnny Cash to John Fogarty, Red Hot Chilli Peppers to Journey, with a little Police thrown in.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 am

Oh man, my first online game was the browser game tribalwars, i took the name writen wrongly, and kept it here, in tribalwars people called me Minas or MT.

Lately i've quit ussing that name besides the places where people know me as that.

Xeon an 8-core processor was taken, so it became exeon, or xeonx people in mmo's just call me Ex

Mt
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Yanoda » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:13 am

Didn't we already have a similar subject last year?
My name is a given.

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:15 am

I made it up
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby NiteRunner81 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:23 am

Yanoda wrote:Didn't we already have a similar subject last year?

Quite possibly, but I thought this thread could serve as a good team building exercise.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby WD-40 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:12 pm

I wanted a 'Storm Trooper' sounding operator name (like TK-421) that sorta rolled off the tongue easily. While pondering, I had to fix a squeeky door...one thing lead to the next...
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Corpse » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:45 pm

I was a very morbid 14 year-old. There's not much else to it than that, and now I'm stuck with it >.<
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm

NiteRunner81 wrote:
Yanoda wrote:Didn't we already have a similar subject last year?

Quite possibly, but I thought this thread could serve as a good team building exercise.

It's a good idea, and besides I wasn't here the last time this topic was made.

Well first, I'm 1/4 White Mountain Apache, and I choose to respect that part of my blood greatly. When I was young, I was given my native name, Little Wolf, after I had an experience involving a wolf. That "experiance" was the alpha female of the Mexican Wolf pack at our zoo, finding me infantile body very tasty looking. The female would run at the glass, jump up, and hit it, attempting to break the glass. I'm told I wasn't afraid in the slightest, that I laughed and smiled. Apparently ever since then I've had a fascination with wolves.

Back a long time ago, I made my first email address; littlewolfjake@aol.com(doesn't exist anymore, I don't use AOL and haven't for years). Since then all of my usernames everywhere have always had "Wolf" in the title. Back when I was playing NetTrek (I'd still play it if the servers weren't so dead), I used the username Captain Wolfman(all my current personal email addresses use Captain Wulfman somewhere in the title now). When I returned to the internet world in July of 2010, I decided to make my name a little more personal. So when I joined SWBF Files, I chose the username THEWULFMAN. I don't remember why I used all caps. But ever since then I've always, always used the same username. On SWBF Files, Gametoast, on deviantART, on Xfire, on the Nexus and every other site that ever gets the unfortunate burden of my presence.

So that's it really.
Last edited by THEWULFMAN on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:03 pm

Name of the main antagonist in some Star Wars comics I wrote in 6th grade. I made it up on the spot; there's no true meaning behind it.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby Sir Bang » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2984&p=36025#p36025
Sir Bang wrote:I've had this since I got SWBF1 in 2004. The name derives from a pencil case I had in my lower school which me and my friends defaced, which we called "Sir Bag". We called it that due to the nature of the things we had drawn on it. Can't quite recall how the name got from that to being Sir Bang, but it did.
Sir Bang
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: sirbang1

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions