What Sparked Your Username?

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: What Sparked Your Username?

Postby (SWGO)Max » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:07 pm

panama, how old are you? because i might have a guess on how you came up with your name. my name is kind of copied off of someone in an online iphone game i saw. just thought it was cool so added so =='s n other things an bang ! :) :lol:
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 am

(SWGO)_==MAX==SPEED== wrote:panama, how old are you? because i might have a guess on how you came up with your name. my name is kind of copied off of someone in an online iphone game i saw. just thought it was cool so added so =='s n other things an bang ! :) :lol:

I'm in my 40's. Truth be told, the 11 in my name has no real meaning. I was in {Delta} clan when I started playing this game, we all picked a #, I chose #1...clan lead didn't want me to take #1, so I chose 11 ( {Delta} 11_Panama_ )...cause I'm 1 better than #1..thus 11 became my number (as well as my Xfire username...delta11panama), and my friends just called me "11". I was born in Panama, so I chose that as my gaming name. The funny thing is, my ex Delta friends (which some live close by), still call me Panama instead of my real name. Since then, I have made new friends here at home that call me Panama....that's my "nickname" out of the game. There's a sense of pride being called Panama, since I loved it there and it's my "motherland".
Last edited by 11_Panama_ on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:11 am

When i change mine its gonna be from either family guy, american dad, or TED the movie
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Max » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:51 am

11_Panama_ wrote:
(SWGO)_==MAX==SPEED== wrote:panama, how old are you? because i might have a guess on how you came up with your name. my name is kind of copied off of someone in an online iphone game i saw. just thought it was cool so added so =='s n other things an bang ! :) :lol:

I'm in my 40's. Truth be told, the 11 in my name has no real meaning. I was in {Delta} clan when I started playing this game, we all picked a #, I chose #1...clan lead didn't want me to take #1, so I chose 11 ( {Delta} 11_Panama_ )...cause I'm 1 better than #1..thus 11 became my number (as well as my Xfire username...delta11panama), and my friends just called me "11". I was born in Panama, so I chose that as my gaming name. The funny thing is, my ex Delta friends (which some live close by), still call me Panama instead of my real name. Since then, I have made new friends here at home that call me Panama....that's my "nickname" out of the game. There's a sense of pride being called Panama, since I loved it there and it's my "motherland".

i was either gonna guess a dueler from that old movie "the rifleman" or that you lived in panama lol. i had no clue at all about the 11 though.
MAX SPEED
(SWGO)Max
Community Member

Xfire: mrelite1

Previous

Return to Non-Game Discussions