Government involvement in Healthcare, what scares me....

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Government involvement in Healtcare, what scares me....

Postby Draigun » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:32 am

samonuh wrote:
Draigun wrote:The government in the U.S. is corrupted by power-hungry arrogant totalitarian-like "leaders".

You're SOOO original -.-

Get over life, it only lasts about 80 years...

:spamr:
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby samonuh » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:18 am

Draigun wrote:
samonuh wrote:
Draigun wrote:The government in the U.S. is corrupted by power-hungry arrogant totalitarian-like "leaders".

You're SOOO original -.-

Get over life, it only lasts about 80 years...

:spamr:

Typical "anti-government" citizen, yelling at anyone who actually support their nation's leaders and opposes your views
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Re: Government involvement in Health Care, what scares me....

Postby Draigun » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:27 am

You know you're starting to get on my nerves Samonuh. If you think I am yelling at that country that opposes me, then you're right. In fact, I believe no one could agree with me. You apparently don't know what a government runs like. It runs like a control barrier that is reflecting a vicious, never ending cycle of corruption. I'm not typical at all. There is a ton of reasons why the U.S. will never be the "best". But to be honest, there will never be such a thing in this world.

You just agree with everything they do. You don't give a [poo] about your life. You think you're doing what's right by following the arrogant leaders. I don't consider myself a citizen of the U.S. since I disagree with everything they view.

You're a typical U.S. citizen that has no desire to seek change. You are also a typical citizen that agrees with the master's words. One day, maybe you'll realize that playing your nice guitar hero game doesn't do anything meaningful. You just think it's the hot stuff because everyone else does "this". You're a follower, my left-sided fool.

The U.S. uses money to power the self-centered fuel for our so called "economy". Without this small, green piece of paper, the soul and life in the U.S. will fall down just because of that small, green piece of paper. I lost shelter just because I didn't have this small, green piece of paper that so called helps everyone. If you were to put a roof over your head, what will it do? Will it protect you from weather? Yes. Will it protect you from the cold? Yes. Will it help you survive? Yes. But let's put money instead of a nice roof. Will it do the same? No. Will it protect you from weather? No, it will just shrivel up and then dissolve into the ground of earth. Will it protect you from cold weather? No, it's to small and has no protection what so ever. So if this is true, then why are we using it to use the roof itself? This is what I'm talking about; it's everywhere. We go into war because we need to defend ourselves from the self-conflict that was created by the defenders themselves! If you win a war, that's good because now the corruption is protected and that means it enters the vicious cycle all over again.

You're also a typical U.S. citizen because if you don't get your small, baby little way, then you're going to cry and complain to make sure others suffer from your own corruption.

This is way off-topic, so I apologize for that.
Draigun
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:14 am

I kind of like corruption. It gives me power, money and a self rightousness that I wouldn't normally get to have. I see nothing wrong with destroying the weak and wars thin them out and would allow my borders to expand. Hell, if some dumbazz pacificist wants to cry unfair, it's not right boo hoo then I'll run him over with a tank or gun his sorry ass down. This has been the way of the world since the dawn of time, why change it now? If you're too stupid and weak to know how to climb to the top of the heap then you belong at the bottom rotting away. :whistling: :innocent: :lol:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Draigun » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:29 am

Well, you're all happy and not scared because of the guys who protected you. You like money because it gives you power. You are a nice example of what most of arrogant leaders are. You are just pointing out that from your point of view, you think I am dumb and weak. Well, most would think I am dumb and stupid because of course, you're against me jammy. You hate me because I hate your country. You think a tank could stop me? That's child's play. I would be the esoteric and righteous being on the planet. If you were to compare a force that is unstoppable with a tank that is helpless, you most be the dumb one jammy. You're just a 40 year-old male who is arrogant and can't help but state it out there, just for your own amusement. You like war because it makes you a man! A man that serves good to his good old country. A man that cares about money, sex, and himself. I can easily predict that you live a life that you hate everyone against you and when they oppose your opinions, you then look for a fight because you think you're a tough guy. Many would consider that tough because you guys obviously think alike.

Seriously. If the end would be near, what the hell would you do? Would you still drive your useless and powerless tank at it? Will that protect yourself from judgement? Or will you just weep and hope that you won't die? Will you be looking toward the leaders for help? But what if they die? What will you do? It's actually going to be funny when that day comes. All of you aren't scared now of course, but, you will be once it happens. It amazes me at how much self-conflict and destruction is currently infecting this world.
Draigun
Community Member

Postby WGO-Jango » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:09 am

Drai let me submit this to you. If you hate how corrupt American government has become or disagree with the wars we rage what are going to do about it? Are you just going to stand there on you soap box and point your finger at every passer-by as you belittle his life in this corrupt society? I mean if all you're going to do is sit there then I guess you're no better than "a typical U.S. citizen because if you don't get your small, baby little way, then you're going to cry and complain to make sure others suffer". Write you representative, hell you pay the guy the least he can do is throw you letter in the trash, or go for the gold and run for a public office. Here's something for you to read "A Modest Proposal by Johnathan Swift", google it, read it and get back to me when you understand what point Mr. Swift was trying to get across.

Jam I understand there's some duality to your post, I like both parts.

On topic:
I dislike the health care bill for one reason only and its not because of how comprehensible it is but for the sole reason that health care has become a right. Health care as a right? Even if the government had an excellent health care plan I would still oppose it on the principle that health care is NOT a right. Health care is privilege, you earn it, you go to your JOB, WORK and PAY into the benefits offered there or you BUY it yourself. If you don't have insurance or can't afford it, then its either time to find a better job or become Naturalized. I do support Medicare but its only because many insurance agencies only carry their clients to a certain age. Expect death rates to rise within the first year the health care bill goes into effect, they'll be high until an equilibrium is reached.
WGO-Jango

Re: Government involvement in Health Care, what scares me....

Postby samonuh » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:46 am

Draigun wrote:You know you're starting to get on my nerves Samonuh. If you think I am yelling at that country that opposes me, then you're right. In fact, I believe no one could agree with me. You apparently don't know what a government runs like. It runs like a control barrier that is reflecting a vicious, never ending cycle of corruption. I'm not typical at all. There is a ton of reasons why the U.S. will never be the "best". But to be honest, there will never be such a thing in this world.

You just agree with everything they do. You don't give a [poo] about your life. You think you're doing what's right by following the arrogant leaders. I don't consider myself a citizen of the U.S. since I disagree with everything they view.

You're a typical U.S. citizen that has no desire to seek change. You are also a typical citizen that agrees with the master's words. One day, maybe you'll realize that playing your nice guitar hero game doesn't do anything meaningful. You just think it's the hot stuff because everyone else does "this". You're a follower, my left-sided fool.

The U.S. uses money to power the self-centered fuel for our so called "economy". Without this small, green piece of paper, the soul and life in the U.S. will fall down just because of that small, green piece of paper. I lost shelter just because I didn't have this small, green piece of paper that so called helps everyone. If you were to put a roof over your head, what will it do? Will it protect you from weather? Yes. Will it protect you from the cold? Yes. Will it help you survive? Yes. But let's put money instead of a nice roof. Will it do the same? No. Will it protect you from weather? No, it will just shrivel up and then dissolve into the ground of earth. Will it protect you from cold weather? No, it's to small and has no protection what so ever. So if this is true, then why are we using it to use the roof itself? This is what I'm talking about; it's everywhere. We go into war because we need to defend ourselves from the self-conflict that was created by the defenders themselves! If you win a war, that's good because now the corruption is protected and that means it enters the vicious cycle all over again.

You're also a typical U.S. citizen because if you don't get your small, baby little way, then you're going to cry and complain to make sure others suffer from your own corruption.

This is way off-topic, so I apologize for that.

No, you're the typical citizen. You sit on your arse all day, fooling around on the computer, then you here everyone complaining about the government in every possible way, and you'd figure you go on the band-wagon, thinking you actually count and have meaning. You're one citizen, no one cares whether you're dead or alive. Same with me. Why spend all your life constantly fighting against something and taking it for granted? Move to any African/Asian country, where 2/3 of the world lives, and tell me how well you are able to deal with their government. Then tell me our government is awful
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Wow Dragiun, I didn't think you would take what I said so seriously, lighten up! You teenagers are so uptight. Why don't you get laid or something. That might help your raging teenage hormones. :eek:

p.s. what's my age got to do with anything? My 40 year old ass will kick your panty wearing ass anyday and I wouldn't even think twice about it. So there! nah nah nah naah!!! :lol:

p.s.s. You're avatar sucks too. Now what do you have to say hater? hmmm?
Last edited by mrjamwin on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Corpse » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Drai is from the EU? :eek:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby KOko » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Hell NO!

I knew I should not even start reading this topic. You guys are so damn serious...

PS:
samonuh wrote:Move to any African/Asian country, where 2/3 of the world lives, and tell me how well you are able to deal with their government. Then tell me our government is awful

Well said! Because there are potentially worst places in the world you got to be OK with your government and live with their failures!
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions