Awesome!

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Awesome!

Postby (SWSF)MJ » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 pm

WD-40 wrote:
(SWSF)MJ wrote:Ok, if you want to do that, then suck my **** and then do it H1N1.

MJ, banter back and forth is okay, but this is over the line. You 'can' be funny at times, but this is completly improper on these forums. Matt takes alot of personal time and effort to provide all of us a fun, clean forum along with good working servers for all who come to SWGO. It's not asking too much to follow his reasonable, simple rules and requests. He wants it 'clean', and you are injuring the image of SWGO with this and are disrespectful. :angry:

I was telling them about smilies but they start randomly talk trash for no reason. :dots:
Halo: 4, the game of the year. Get it NOW!
(SWSF)MJ
Community Member

Xfire: Michaeljackson2009
Steam ID: Deathmaul1999

Postby White_Tiger_Zord » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:31 pm

(SWSF)MJ wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
(SWSF)MJ wrote:Ok, if you want to do that, then suck my **** and then do it H1N1.

MJ, banter back and forth is okay, but this is over the line. You 'can' be funny at times, but this is completly improper on these forums. Matt takes alot of personal time and effort to provide all of us a fun, clean forum along with good working servers for all who come to SWGO. It's not asking too much to follow his reasonable, simple rules and requests. He wants it 'clean', and you are injuring the image of SWGO with this and are disrespectful. :angry:

I was telling them about smilies but they start randomly talk trash for no reason. :dots:

For no reason ??? your a spammer and nobody likes you!!!! well except for samonuh who like's your stupidity
ImageImage
=(SWGO)=SG-1_F-302
White_Tiger_Zord
Community Member

Xfire: whitetigerzord
Steam ID: SG-1_F-302

Postby samonuh » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:03 am

White_Tiger_Zord wrote:For no reason ??? your a spammer and nobody likes you!!!! well except for samonuh who like's your stupidity

;)
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby WGO-Jango » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:15 am

Let me clear a few things up here:
1. No one wants the crappy smiley faces, we have more than enough already to emote several modes of thought and feeling.
2. YOU were the first to being the mud slinging contest.
Corpse wrote:
(SWSF)MJ wrote:I'm a sucker.

Okay I'll try to give some input on your thingy MJ. If you require the stuff you linked to in order to get your message across then go for it. However, I'm not aware of anyone who would require the use of such heretical images.

(SWSF)MJ wrote:Corpse, im sorry you feel threatened, but between you and me, your PARANOID! :clap:

3. YOU also started the "mis-quote" fight.
(SWSF)MJ wrote:
Corpse wrote:
(SWSF)MJ wrote:I'm a sucker.

I'm A Retard.

I know Corpse, we all do.

You're not innocent of anything here MJ, Corpse was the only one in this entire thread who actually posted input relevant to the original topic. I suggest you either keep things civil and stick to the topic at hand (whether you make them or not) or you'll find your self on the outside looking in. There is nothing I refuse to put up with more than someone's pathetic personal flame war.
WGO-Jango

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:13 am

I don't see anything good or relevant that could possibly come out of not locking this topic.
Thanks all for your participation.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Previous

Return to Non-Game Discussions