Need Java Progammer

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Need Java Progammer

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Hey people...
yeah, so I've come back from the dead to make this here mercenary post. As I really can't play SWBF2 any more and have no time to get on the forums, the only thing keeping me a member of this place is that I don't have time to make a good-bye post :innocent:

Hopefully I'll be around this place a bit more, but I don't know. My whole summer is studying for CLEP and SAT II tests... getting into an ivy league school is no picnic. My whole fall will be AP classes, tests, and soccer... more fun in there, but even less time.

The reason I'm writing this post is this: I am considering starting an online business and it requires a rather complex, unique Java program. If there's anybody who's a pro at coding Java who may be interested in invensting their time in building this program, tell me and I'll see what we can work out. The catch is that I have no money with which to make a base investment, so I can offer no pay. Instead, a share of the business will be offered, so that whether or not you make money will depend on whether the idea works or not.

If you or anybody else is interested, tell me! I have to go study for my Western Civ II CLEP exam and then go to Tae Kwon Do class... yeargh. :gun_bandana:

Peace out people
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Re: Need Java Progammer

Postby Darth Crater » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:29 pm

I'm pretty good with Java (2 years into a Computer Science program, at RIT). If you can PM me some details, I'll let you know if I'm up to the task. I'm going to be busier than usual the rest of this summer, but I might have the time to spare.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Re: Need Java Progammer

Postby Jango_Fred » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:07 am

That is one hell of a long program.....j/k. I know that that is not the "program" to which you are referring.

Great School. I have NO Java experience and will probably be teaching a intro Java course at Penn State in the Spring....guess I better get cracking.

Darth Crater wrote:2 years into a Computer Science program, at RIT
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Return to Non-Game Discussions