Airsoft

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Airsoft

Postby mrjamwin » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 pm

samonuh wrote:
Jango_Fred wrote:A sport is just a game.... just like video games. What about the war in video games? If you say it is OK in video games... you are being hypocritical
samonuh wrote:War shouldn't be interpreted into a sport...

I don't play war game, SWBF2 I play cause it is a fictional world, based on all fiction, with fictional characters and weapons...CoD/Battlefield etc. I do not like playing

It's still a game about war whether the characters or weapons are fictional. All CoD or Bad Company/Battlefield franchise are all based on fictional characters. Do you know any of them? The weapons may be real weapons but the reality is humans have always made a sport out of war. Kids play cops and robbers and cowboys and indians and now counter terrorist vs jihadists. People play war games as a result of their primal nature the only difference is no one has to suffer the consequences of death. Which is why war games are so appealing to the typical person.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Dad » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:43 pm

haasd0gg wrote:I only play with real guns :gunsmilie: :afro: :gunsmilie:

He does. I saw and shot 'em.
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Well, even if some of us don't like it, it's a fun sport to play not just for shooting, though for physical exercise, too.
It doesn't matter how far a puller can launch or how good he is at at the game. He's still a n00b.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:13 pm

New gun I bought yesterday:

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-JG-M4CQ-614.htm

I'll probably get it in a day or two.
It doesn't matter how far a puller can launch or how good he is at at the game. He's still a n00b.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

Previous

Return to Non-Game Discussions