New stuff

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: New stuff

Postby WD-40 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:55 am

Per snoop wall, most of the flashlight applications you download for your iPhone have a lot of spyware that's used by other countries.
Here's the report link:
http://www.snoopwall.com/flashlight-apps-spying-revealed/
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby [NH]Veritas » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:29 pm

:censored: :censored: COuld use that one quite a bit
[NH]Veritas
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Just had my first colonoscopy (2 years late) on Dec 2nd. I hated the IV needle in my hand, especially the fact the nurse had to stick me twice after [m'kay] up the first try ("Ohhh...That 'never' happens when I put needles in!") my hand hurt for several days after. Got to sleep for the 20 minute procedure. Had a couple good craps over next couple days, then three days ago, I cramped up bad with occasional painful spasms. Gas, etc backed up due to an infection or swelling. Got antibiotics, and finally, the Eagle has landed again with another glorious crap.
Unfortunately, the antibiotic I'm on is also used to treat alcoholism, so I can't even drink a beer, as it will cause me to throw up.
Anyway that's my 'new stuff'.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Son » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:23 pm

WD-40 wrote:Just had my first colonoscopy (2 years late) on Dec 2nd. I hated the IV needle in my hand, especially the fact the nurse had to stick me twice after [m'kay] up the first try ("Ohhh...That 'never' happens when I put needles in!") my hand hurt for several days after. Got to sleep for the 20 minute procedure. Had a couple good craps over next couple days, then three days ago, I cramped up bad with occasional painful spasms. Gas, etc backed up due to an infection or swelling. Got antibiotics, and finally, the Eagle has landed again with another glorious crap.
Unfortunately, the antibiotic I'm on is also used to treat alcoholism, so I can't even drink a beer, as it will cause me to throw up.

Sorry for your crappy experience. Sometimes the [poo] hits the fan.

Seriously though... That stinks. :eek:

Hope your test comes out normal.
Welcome to SWGO....Enjoy your ban

Despite what your mamma has told you...
Violence does solve some problems.
Son
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: caeduslives
Steam ID: jwfrens80

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:36 pm

WD-40 wrote:Just had my first colonoscopy (2 years late) on Dec 2nd. I hated the IV needle in my hand, especially the fact the nurse had to stick me twice after [m'kay] up the first try ("Ohhh...That 'never' happens when I put needles in!") my hand hurt for several days after. Got to sleep for the 20 minute procedure. Had a couple good craps over next couple days, then three days ago, I cramped up bad with occasional painful spasms. Gas, etc backed up due to an infection or swelling. Got antibiotics, and finally, the Eagle has landed again with another glorious crap.

...and yet another cherished Xmas memory. :th_a017:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby WD-40 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Been in Hawaii since the 10th. Staying on Oahu at the Kapala Resort near diamond head through tomorrow. Nice place!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby haasd0gg » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:20 am

When I started this thread, I never dreamed it would be used for ass reports :whistling:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby WD-40 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:48 am

You assed for 'new' stuff... :innocent:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Trigger » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:25 am

WD-40 wrote:You assed for 'new' stuff... :innocent:

lol :clap:
"Welcome to the Cantina, how may I help you?"

Aimer: "I'll Aim, you pull the Trigger"
Trigger: "Sounds good to me"
Trigger
Community Member

Postby Col. Hstar » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:01 am

Sorry to hear about that WD. Those aren't fun, but they are needed at times. It's how I learned I had Chron's Disease. Also next time ask to have your IV set up first in the infusion lab (every hospital should have one) That's where the well trained nurses are. I get an IV infusion every 4 weeks and it's always 1 stick each time. :punk:

Also, look up flexible sigmoidoscopy. They do those whilst you are awake.......... Like taking a dump in reverse. :eek:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Game Discussions